Author's Note

Where do I start?

I think that the first thing I should say is thank you, the fact that you read, leave a like, comment and give me feedbacks mean a lot more that you could imagine. I started doing this for me, but watching that there was people who enjoyed what I was doing motivate me to do this for you.

When I first get into this world, I used to only read stories until I finally decided to start doing it myself and the improvement I see between my first and this project is amazing.

This story was actually finished, the chapter 12 was supposed to be the ending but again, your messages make me wanna keep going.

I know the story is not perfect (English is not my main language and I'm not a writer) and I know I could've done better, but I started writing at my phone at 3 am just so I don't have those kind of thoughts that are really bad . So again, the fact that you took the time to read it and liked it means the world to me.

Imma keep writing, I'm gonna focus on my Valkyrae's story (I already wrote like twelve more chapters since I stopped uploading it) I plan on writing another "big" project and a one shots too (Oblivion don't hate me, I swear I'm not a copycat XD)

This was hell of a ride, it hurts me to finish it but this is how life works everything must come to an end.

So I've mentioned this a couple times in some comments but I will say it here, I love reading happy endings but when it comes to writing idk why but I love plot twists or even sad endings, I actually thought on doing like a more memorable ending but I guess it would've ruined the story.

(I didn't want something like this again.)

*Trigger warning I guess*

Also I didn't have the guts for the sad ending cause it was really like sick but not sick in a good way, like it would've involve the death of our lovely and great Poki, I know I know What is wrong with me?I couldn't do it.
And also the other ending was a kind of How I met your mother ending but including also the death in this case of Y/n.

I actually thought in uploading both endings like alternative endings after the actual ending but I decided to not.

Ok, I'm done Thanks again for reading  this, I appreciate it a lot, if you havent read my other project "Pokimane: Real Love (?)" (That is exactly the same as my actual first project "A Pawn Gettimg the Queen" but with Poki as the protagonist) go ahead and read it, and stay tuned for more projects.

Thanks and much love, shout-out also to  Mexican_TanQR for encouraging me  to keep writing, Tan, Oblivion and ThemanBman for also entertain me with such great stories.