Chapter 11-Mom....💀

Recap:After eating I see riley and drake coming from the gym with riley sweating whole drake wasnt.I go up to riley saying I have something to tell her.

Me and lexi are in my room because she says she has something to tell me

Me and lexi are in my room because she says she has something to tell me.I think I have a pretty good idea of what it is though."So what's up" I ask whiles she looks up at me nervously "you see...." she starts while I nod.

"Lewis is my mate"vshe says with her head down ,I lift her chin up seeing tears on her cheeks wiping them away I say " I know sis" hugging her and her hugging me back tightly " I understand if you dont want us to be together I c could..." she starts saying before I cut her off.

"You can not reject your mate, I know how he treated me, but you should give him a chance to see how much he's changed" I tell her with her face in my hands. "R-really" she stutters "yes really , now let me get you a new shirt cause this one is soaked" I say smiling.

She giggles whiles I go to my walk in closet taking out a black tank top giving it to her to change.

After breakfast I went up to my given room plopping on my bed with my wolf whining in my head . ' Why doesnt she like us' my wolf whines 'I think its because of me ' I say 'yeah it is you because you hurt my sister' he says ' she's my sister too' I growl ' not after what you did' he says before closing th link .

I go open the door to see lexi going to knock the door . She lowers her hand " can I come in" she asks " y -yeah" I say . She comes in and I shut the door she then sits on the bed gesturing for me to do the same . I sit next to her "I talked to riley about us being mates" she says making me tense up " I was going to reject you but she said to gave you a chance " she says

My heart cracked when she said she was going to reject me. " So I am going to give you a chance , but if you mess up its over " she says . I flung myself on her hugging the life out of her.

Mini time skip

I was still talking to lexi when her eyes clouded òver meaning she was in a link. She stops before looking at me " riley says your pack warriors have news" she says.

We then downstairs to see our pack warriors looking disleaved. We stand next to riley. " speak " riley voice booms

One warrior comes up " t t the p p privous beta female died 7 in the morning".

I felt my world spinning my face was filled with tears I turn to see riley eyes watering.My wolf was howling in sadness.

Thats why we felt uneasy lastnight.

------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

If you want please:

VOTE □
FOLLOW □
COMMENT □