Ch1: Summer Begins :) Pt 1

Narrator: Space... The place where it's bright and sunny all of the time! No clouds to disturb the magnificent sun shining and you can enjoy Summer 24/7!!!

The planets were in their positions and it was 11:59 PM on June 20, 2021.

The inner and outer planets were talking before Earth's Moon interrupted them, telling them that it's time to start the countdown.

"10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1... HAPPY SUMMER!!!" All of them said together, which caused the Sun to wake up from her sleep.

"What in the name of Orion is going on?!" The Sun said, seeing that all of the planets were awake at this time of night.

It was now 12:01 AM on June 21, 2021.

"It's the beginning of Summer, Ms. Sun and my equator is already getting warmer." Earth said, in an explanation.

The Sun sighed in agreement with her favorite friend.

"Thank you and also, Happy Summer. Just celebrate quietly and tomorrow, we'll have a great time." She said, before going back to sleep.

After the Sun went to sleep, everyone just talked amongst themselves.

"Hey! All of yehs!!!" Earth said, getting every other planet's attention.

Mars grunted.

"What do you want, Earth?" He said, while trying to sleep.

"Yeah, Sister? What is it?" Venus said as she was yawning.

"Well... What do you think Astranova's doing right now?" Earth asked, wondering about the comet alien and the team.

Everyone started talking again when Earth mentioned Astranova and The Zula Patrol.

"Earth's right! We have to know what she's doing right now!" Saturn said, while doing a ring check.

"I agree!" Jupiter said, talking to Saturn.

Earth smiled and then looked at Venus.

"What do you think she's doing right now?" She said, looking at Venus who was almost asleep.

Venus looked at her, with tired eyes.

"I'm not sure, Sister but we're just about to find out..." She said as she was now getting back to sleep again.

Earth nodded, in understanding and then looked towards Zula as she herself was now falling asleep.