**<3My First Crush**<3 (**Gay Love Story**<33)

Heyyy, for some reason this deleted my story...UGH...I don't like the new wattpad...its too confusing....grrr..but anyways I hope you like it...I'ma actually try and make this longer for you guys...so I'ma keep and adding a little bit day by day...so yeahh..ENJOY!

Loves,

Havenxx

Ps..I listened to Born This Way By Lady GaGa(:

I lovee herr(:

--> the song is linked(:!

   I am sick of this. Getting judged for no power of my own. I didn’t want to be like this. I was born like this. I’m sorry that I turned out like this, mom and dad, I love you..I never indented to hurt you, for that I must leave you now. I hate for you to find me like this, I am truly sorry for this.

Love,

Alex.

That was the last thing my best friend ever wrote something, I loved him. This is where my story starts.

    My name is Trevor Andrews. Alexander Tiller, was my first love, but he sadly couldn't handle all those people. I told him to just ignore them, but his spirit just couldn't handle it. So he shot himself in the head, on the day before Valentine's day. Our first together. My poor sweet Alex, I will never forget you, and I will always love you.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So I edited it alot..I think I know where I'm going with this one...I don't know about the others, but if you have any ideas, message me, and we will talk(:

Vote~Comment~Fan~