6

A week later...

Kʜᴀʀɪ Aɴᴀʏᴀ Lᴀɴᴇs

"We ain't friends nigga fuck you looking at me fa" Black told Mhari making him stand. Smacking my lips I pushed him back down.

It's been a week and these niggas still beefing with they childish ass.

"Y'all need to chill out, y'all doing too much over nothing" I mugged them. "That's him" they both spoke.

"Y'all like my Micheal Kors jacket?" Drym smiled doing a 360 twirl. "I though that stood for Mortal kombat" Blaze spoke making us laugh.

"Nigga stupid" Buck chuckled shaking his head.

"Na you just dumb as fuck" she rolled her eyes sitting in Mhari's lap. "You cant get mad ugly" he stuck his tongue out at her making her plug her nose.

He rolled his eyes and smacked his lips.

"Damn can you scoot over a little more?" Black mugged me. "Ain't nobody tell yo ugly ass to squeeze on this lil ass couch with me" I mugged him back.

"Where else Ima sit?" He made a "tf" face while pointing around the room. "Aww seems personal" I shrugged. "Yo attitude gone get you in trouble" he smirked.

"Why are you smirking at me? You aint cute enough" I spoke making his smirk drop. "Stupid ass" Dub laughed at him. "You'n wanna start with me" Black raised a brow at him.

He smacked his lips shooing him off.

"Happy gay month cus you gay and stuff gayey" Leek spoke coming in with pride balloons and rainbow candy. "Thank you boo" Dub smiled grabbing the stuff.

"Don't call me that" he rolled his eyes. "Y'all recording right? I'm tied of people calling me homophobic" he spoke, chuckling we began recording.

"Heyy be who you areeee, for your priiidee" he sung making all of us bust out laughing. "To be real, I can giggle all yall out yall drawls" he spoke making us stop laughing.

"You stay taking shit too far" Draco rolled his eyes.

"Y'all tryna roll up?" Momo asked. "You getting yo own blunt booty eater" Leek mugged him. "I been waiting on y'all to ask" Ant spoke pulling his blunt out.

"And don't throw up this time" Mhari mugged him.

I watched ass all the niggas began rolling up. "Damn how many we gone smoke" I frowned. "You ain't smoking shit" Black and Mhari said at the same time.

"Y'all wanna be my daddies so bad, I told y'all to stop flirting" I rolled my eyes making them smack their lips.

30 minutes later

I laid back comfortable on the couch super zooted. "Mmcht get off me" Black mumbled. "Shut up" I spoke trying to open my eyes making him chuckle.

Everybody was at the store getting shit for munchies and we was at Buck's house alone.

"That was ya fist time lil mama?" He asked and I nodded. Bitch I was towe up when I first hit that blunt. Resting my head on the arm of the couch I threw my feet on his lap.

To my surprise he started massaging my shit.

So he high high.

"Wassup?" I asked after he hummed and looked at me. "This dick" he spoke making me smack my lips and throw my legs off of him.

He grabbed my shit right the fuck back.

Damn I'm sorry.

"You fine ass fuck" he bit his lip staring at me. "We been knew this tho" I replied scrolling on my phone.

HoodHoes 🔫💃🏽

Dubbabubba❤️ MAYDAY MAYDAY!
Drymmm❤️ WE OUTSIDE SO WHAT EVER YALL DOING STOP!

Laughing at the message I kicked my feet off of him. "You must be scared of you brother?" He asked as the door handle start jiggling.

"Na" I rolled my eyes. "Hmmm" he hummed throwing his head back. "I'm finna go lay down, you coming?" He licked his lips.

"No the hell" I looked at him crazy. He chuckled before making his way to the back.

"Caught ya bi- oh where's Black?" Mhari asked jumping in the living room. "Shut up" I laughed at him.

(770) 388-1514
Imy.
Sent 11:15

- boy got to hell.
11:18
- you don't even know what I look like. Sprung off of texts ass nigga 🤦🏽‍♀️
Sent 12:18

(770) 388-1514
FaceTime me then.
Sent 11:18

- Kiss.my.ass
Sent 11:20

(770) 388-1514
😏
Sent 11:20

- Oh you one of those...
Sent 11:21

(770) 388-1514
Girl stop playing wimmie
Sent 11:21

- Ian playing with shit.
Sent 11:22

(770) 388-1514
Let me play with yo coochie
Sent 11:22

- 😹😹 how the hell this conversation changed so fast
Sent 11:22

(770) 388-1514
🤷🏿‍♂️
Sent 11:24

"Why the fuck you smiling all in yo phone" Mhari mugged me. "Mmcht you always in my business, you must wanna go with me" I rolled my eyes.

"Girl please" he gagged out making them laugh. "Chill with the gagging" Ant gagged making them laugh harder.

"Gimmie some" I held my hand out at Buck. "No" he moved my hand with his arm. "Mmcht please"

I still don't beg niggas.

"You ugly" he frowned pouring some hot funyuns in my hand. "Be realistic" I made a face at him popping a chip in my mouth.

(770) 388-1514
Goodnight
Sent 12:35

- Night night
Sent 12:36
(Read)

"Oh nun combing my big ass beard" MoMo spoke out of nowhere making everybody smack their lips. "You need to cut it, it's giving itchy" Drym pouted.

"Damn I guess I asked Shaw" he looked over at Ant Making him laugh.

𝚆𝚁𝙾𝙽𝙶 𝙽𝚄𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁|short story|जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें