I saw thou at prom

I walk down the halls in my uggs and tighten my scarf. Today is my first day at Sex High. I look at the crumpled paper and sigh. I find my room, and sit down next to a boy. *Who is that?* I turn my head and see Shakespeare, the boy I had been crushing on for years. O-Oh. We lock eyes and I turn my head and blush. He smirks and begins writing something in green ink. I look ahead trying not to get distracted by his cute eyes. 

A MINUTE LATER

I feel something hit my hand and look down at the crumpled notebook paper, freshly torn. I open the note and see something written in perfect handwriting: Meet me in the bathroom. I look around and realize Shakespeare had wrote it. He gets up and walks out the door. What a baddie. I soon follow and join him in the bathroom. I quickly am pushed against the wall and began to be kissed by the balding man. "Thee behold so sexy.." He says, pulling out his magnum dong. "Alloweth me smasheth?" I wimper and comply. He slams his fat cock in me.  "Youre so valorous at this. Thanketh yoy f'r gracing me with thy pussy." I blush and he groans "I am arriving!!" He says before you fucking die. Guess you got too much dick. R.I.P that pussy AYEEEE.