|WELCOME|

Hey guys! Welcome to our community! We are flattered to have you here. We hope you have a good time over here and enjoy yourself.

This is a small effort from our side to unite people of various parts of the world, and work together, as one.

Before we move any further, do you want to know more about our community?

Here you go!

This community 's original purpose is to make all of you realise, how special and amazing you are. 'Elle Rêve' is a French phrase, meaning 'she dreams'.

Why we opted to choose this name?

Well, we all just wanted to encourage you all, that any idea, that originates in that beautiful mind of yours, is a masterpiece. It's soul purpose is to tell y'all to never stop dreaming.

Wanna meet the founders?

Here ya go-

Krix- sweet face, kind heart, twisted sense of humour, the biggest coffee addict you'll ever meet.
She'll be incharge of the writing department, as well as recruiting new people.

Her discord- Krix#1159
Her Wattpad- _livelovelaugh_xoxo_

Diya- blunt, kind, super chill. She'll be incharge of the editing department, as well as the person you'll find the most active on discord.

Her discord- Diya.samson#3278
Her Wattpad- rxsesndstardxst

Sura- the cutest and bubliest girl you'll meet, she's always here if you guys need a hand in anything. She'll be incharge of accepting forms. You all will be reporting to her for any queries pertaining your assigned task.

ps- she's on a hiatus at the moment, hence her work is being handled by other founders, she'll be back soon :)

Her discord- Surapara#2008
Her Wattpad- Suannego

Jess- intelligent, sweet, kind.
She'll be incharge of our graphic department. She'll always be here to help the people who are new to the graphic world :)

Her discord- freakingsatan#1013
Her Wattpad- LOWERCASE_GIRL

Now that you have been introduced to all of our founders, are you ready to set your imagination wild and be a part of this family?

If so, move on to the next chapters for further directions.

~Elle Rêve Community