|RULES|

Rules are boring... aren't they? But they are important. Our community too has some rules which have to be abided by ALL the members. You'll have three warnings, if you still break a rule for the fourth time, you will no longer be a member of our Community.

1. Treat everyone with respect because here, no one is superior or inferior to anyone. Everyone is equal.

2. No sorts of racism, sexism, or an sorts of discriminatory speeches shall be used.

3. Our medium of communication is Discord because it helps all the members communicate, get to know eachother and produces a better output. If you don't have discord, please download it, it's free. If there's still an issue, then we'll search for different medium for you to communicate with us

4. Be active on Wattpad as well as the discord server for at least once in a day.

5. Finish your assigned task before the deadline. Finishing the tasks after deadline will only diminish your chances of becoming a permanent member. If you submit more than three assigned tasks after deadline without a proper reason, you'll be no longer a part of the community.

6. Do not steal our work, for we all work really hard on it and neither copy paste other people's work here.

7. In order to go on a hiatus, fill the form. Only then will you be declared on hiatus.

8. If you are joining the writing department, you gotta follow _livelovelaugh_xoxo_ and the Community account. If you are joining the graphic department then you have to follow LOWERCASE_GIRL and the community account and if you are joining the community as a supporter/promoter, you have to follow rxsesndstardxstand the community account.

Those are pretty much the rules. Read the next chapter to get your roles :)

~ Elle Rêve Community.