UNCOVERED CASES

"Lahat ng krimen ay hindi ko pinalalampas. Lahat ay gagawin ko upang ito'y masolusyunan. Kahit mahirap ay aking makakaya, makamit ko lamang ang hustiya para sa aking pamilya."

- Lorraine Adriella de Verra

•☽────✧˖°˖☆˖°˖✧────☾•

SYNOPSIS

What if one fateful day, all that you cherished disappeared into thin air? What if the once-familiar landscapes of your life twisted into uncharted territories, leaving you bewildered and lost?

Lorraine could never have foreseen the plunge into the abyss of enigmas. A chance encounter with a long-buried murder case shattered her ordinary world, especially when she encountered a figure from her past.

Join this band of companions as they unravel the tangled skeins of mystery, unveil the shrouds of darkness, and painstakingly reconstruct the shattered pieces of the puzzle in their thrilling exploits.

•☽────✧˖°˖☆˖°˖✧────☾•

MUTE WARNING

Spoiling the other upcoming chapters might lead your comment to be muted.

•☽────✧˖°˖☆˖°˖✧────☾•

CONTENT & TRIGGER WARNING

The story contains a depiction of and references of death, self-harm and suicide, graphic violence, strong language, violence, and more that may be overwhelming for readers.

Please be aware of the themes present that were mentioned above and other possible things that might trigger someone.

•☽────✧˖°˖☆˖°˖✧────☾•

SPOTIFY PLAYLIST

https://spotify.link/uUl7lE3phCb

•☽────✧˖°˖☆˖°˖✧────☾•

OFFICIAL HASHTAG

To my readers who wants to connect with me or wants to share their thoughts about the story, you may use the hashtag #UncoveredCASES on your social media accounts.

•☽────✧˖°˖☆˖°˖✧────☾•

DISCLAIMER

This is a work of fiction. The names, characters, some places, and incidents are mere products of the author's imaginations and are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, places, or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

•☽────✧˖°˖☆˖°˖✧────☾•

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means without the author's consent.

©All Rights Reserved 2024