| Dream |

Male reader

Alotta shit happens

Top: Y/n
Bottom: Dream

I almost never see bottom dreams so let's gooooo

Your POV

"GOD FUCKING DAMMINT!" I hear Clay scream from his room. I roll my eyes at his loudness. He has been screaming for the last hour and I've been very annoyed by him. He's been staying up late doing streams, recording, editing, etc.

I walk to his room and open his door. I see him hunched over and playing Minecraft as usual. I look around for his twitch chat but don't see it. 'Heh, my lucky day.' I think to myself.

I walk behind him and his chair and look at what his doing. He was playing bedwars with Nick and George.

I lean against his chair, slightly pushing  him forward. He jumps and turns around to me. I give him a look and raise my eyebrow at him. He tells the guys he'll be back in a minute and mutes his mic. He spins his chair turns me while taking off his headphones.

"What?" He asks in a tone. I roll my eyes and cross my arms at him. "You're being loud, so...shut the fuck up before I fucking make you." I spat him. I see his eyes widen at my voice.

I lean towards him, putting my hands on his arm rests, our face barely 2 inches away. "And if you ever, use that tone with me, or even decide to be a fucking brat. I will ruin you." I flick my eyes down to his lips and back to eyes.

His mouth falls open a bit and I see his face flush. He quickly nods. "Good boy, now, continue," I peck his lips and turn his chair towards his desk.

I leave his room and go to mine.

A little while later I hear him scream again. I smirk knowing what I'm going to do to him.

I walk back to his room and open his door slowly.
I go behind him and run my hands down his shoulders to his chest. His breath hitches.

DREAM POV

"AH! FUCK,-" I cut myself off, realizing I screamed again. I hope Y/n didn't hear that. A couple minutes later I felt strong hands run down my chest.
"...fuck," I mumble under my breath.

"You good dream?" George asks me.

"Yeah, just missed a um jump," I say back to him. "Oh my lord, THE dream messed up!" Sapnap teases me. I roll my eyes, but then I feel y/n's hands come up to my neck. His long fingers wrap around my throat. His other hand coming up to mute my mic.

"How about you tell them you have to go? Mmm? Or would you like them to hear you be a little slut?" He tilts up my head so I make eye contact with him.

"I-..." I could barely talk, this was...hot.

"Use your fucking words." He says firmly. "I'll tell them." I say as a released my throat.

I let out a breath. "Uhm, he guys, I have to go. Patches isn't feeling well and I have to take care of her. I'll be able to come on later." I tell them the lie. "Wait but-" before Sapnap can continue and I leave scared of what he'll say since he's in the house.

I leave discord and the Minecraft server. As soon as I turn all my stuff off I'm picked up and thrown on my bed.

I prop up on my elbows and look at what y/n was doing. He slowly took off his belt from the loops and climbed on top of me. His legs were either side of my hips. He rubbed against my growing bulge making me bite my lip.