•22•

Hey everyone.

Im back with a new update.

Pls vote and comment.

You may continue.

KGF1(A/N: The police station scene, pls dont get confused)

The constable exclaimed, "Sir 100km ki speed se gaadi chala raha tha, check-post bhi tod dala gaadi ke kagzaat nahi hai na hee driving license hai, kisi ko phone kiya tha isne shayad documents leke aa rahe hain, naam poocha toh apna naam bhi nahi batata, Sir kya kare iska?"

Rocky puts cigarette on his lips and said, "Maachis hai kya?"

The inspector takes the cigarette from his lips and throws it away aggressively.

The inspector exclaimed, "Mere thane mein mere hee samne cigarette pita hai?"

The old man exclaimed, "Woh bijli pe hee kadka."

The inspector continued, "Tere paas kitni bhi dolat ho tu kanoon ka ghulam hai, samjha?"

A prisoner shouts, 'Ghulam.'

The Inspector said, "Naam batane ko itna ghamand?"

The old man continued, "Aur Rocky jab kadka."

The Inspector continued, "Abey gunga hai kya?"

Station walls started vibrating, it felt like a storm.

The old man said, "Poora station hee hil gaya."

Many jeeps full of men with weapons arrived at the police station and Police officers looked up at the sky and saw 4 choppers.
A man came in and gave the driving license in the inspector's hand.

The man exclaimed, "Driving License."

Inspector panicked after reading, he dropped it right there and pushed the constable. He started searching a chair for Rocky.

The inspector said, "Hatt chair kahan hai?"

He searched for Rocky's cigarette.

The Inspector continued, "Idhar hee tha na? Kahan hai?......... Mil gaya!"

The old man exclaimed, "Bhale hee logon ne usse dekha na ho lekin uska naam sab jante the."

The constable picked up the driving license and saw that it was written 'Rocky'

The constable said(with fear), "Rockyyyy."

All the prisoners were shocked and started looking what's going on.

Rocky got up and took another cigarette and exclaimed, "Since 1951."

Anand said, "Sir itne badhe criminal ko aap brand kaise bula sakte ho?"

Rocky continued, "Kanoon ko sone ki anghuti pehnai hai woh shake hand bhi karega aur salaam bhi tokega."