Hark Ave.

"Claire you have to try it!" I said as I tried shoving the chocolate strawberry into her mouth. "They aren't all that bad." I pulled the strawberry away from her.

"Jasmine you know I hate chocolate!" She pushed herself off the couch, walking towards the kitchen to grab a bottle of water. "You want one?"

"Yes please." I took a huge bite out of the chocolate strawberry she refused to eat. Then I heard a faint beep from the dining room. I stood up to read the text message I had received. "On second thought I need to go pick my car up from the wash and go home."

"Is everything okay?" She set down the bottles of water on the counter and joined me at the dining room table.

"Ya everything's okay I just need to go. My mom texted me to come home as soon as possible." I grabbed my purse off the table and started walking out the door.

Why does she need me home now?

I stepped outside to see the sky full of clouds, a storm should be approaching in a few hours.

My car was only a few blocks down, so I started walking towards the wash.

I could see my red dodge around the corner, I started walking a little faster so I could get home.

I was a few paces from my car when I could feel someone watching me, I stopped. I wanted to turn around so badly to see who was watching me, but I decided that it was a question I didn't want answered. I was in the middle of turning around when I quickly thought better of it and turned back around and ran to my car. As I opened my car door as fast as I could I could hear feet quickly move, hiding in an alley. I slammed my door behind me, terrified, and started driving towards my home. I was only a few minutes away from home when I received a text from Claire.

"You forgot you're book bag here, could you possibly swing back here and pick it up?"

"Okay, I guess I could." I replied, taking a sharp left on Hark Ave.