WE ONLY SEE EACH OTHER AT WEDDINGS AND FUNERALS PART ONO

on the twelfth hour on October the 1st, women around the world gave birth. it was unusual as they're women were not pregnant the day before. Eccentric billionaire Reginald Hargreaves traveled all over the world to get as many babies as he could.

HE GOT EIGHT OF THEM

----------------------------------------------------

present day 

7:30 pm

I stated mu around 5 when I woke up to take a in the park, I wasn't able to leave the academy much ever since a like-able incident happened on a mission........

"Hera look out" ben shouted but before I could do anything I was struck with an enormous power of pain the creeped through my viens. l let an ear aching scream as shadow came out of me and blasted people who were within 5 feet of me away. I fell to the floor in agony and blood.

"ra" five screamed and ran to me. everything was in slow motion

"Ella" Allison ran back too me 

"Hera" Klaus ran to me as well.

"are you ok?" five asked concerned all I could do was groan in response

"come on we need to get her help form mom" Allison said as we rushed back to the academy and I was put on a stretcher whilst the others had to wait outside of the room. they put cords on me to indicate my heart beat and my blood pressure.

"The serum" Reginald or dad said the pogo hesitated and than gave in and gave to the Reginald who injected the serum into in my heart. when a woke up I had apparently missed five running away trying to prove something to dad when in reality five just wanted to further out his skills.

Coming out of my thought I was in the academy library looking at books. I sit there and stare at book and thinking what would make it different. I stop thinking when the tv played I got up and went down stairs towards dad room to only get stopped by pogo.

"Pogo what ever can I do for you" I asked formally 

" Hera, on need for a formal attire but I hate to be the breaker of the new you father has passed way"

"he died" I said I could feel a tears burn my eye. l looked at pogo and then I feel my self being hug by mom.

"When is the funeral going to be" I asked once come down.

"when the other get here Miss,Hera" pogo said looking at mom.

" in the mean time daring would you like some milk and cookies" mom said and put her hand on my back in a comforting way.

"no thank mom I will do with a black coffee though please" I said and mom smiled and bopped my nose and left to make my coffee. left to go to my room on the top floor which is next to fives and Ben. I never went in fives room when i hear he left. I only had certain thing that smelt of him. l on[end his door and saw most of the dust that had even collected onto the furniture and dusted it off. and opened to window to kill the germs in the air and to also let the dust get out. than I saw the teddy bear that I got him when we were about 10 year on our birthday. I put the teddy bear down and went to find the locket. once I did I put it on and sighed and opened the locket to see a picture of me and five smiling. then I heard people downstairs then I fist heard Diego. So I made my way to his room where he was siting on his bed.

"hello Diego" I said and he spun around to see me and looked shocked "that's what the serum do to you" he said to himself but I still hear him."yeah, on the side not I'm not dead and don't ever turn you back on someone who hits you with a bat wrapped It barb wire". I said sighing for like the million Time to do."still a short-ass" he mocked me "still a damm-ass" I mocked back at him and grinned like a child at a candy store. "you are the same" he said and went back to his knives.

"well because I was never allowed to go out side because of my condition". I said and pointed to my entire body whilst and he just laughed. I was leaving when he asked a question I hate the most."hey do your power still work" he asked and I groaned " ah the question I hate the most and maybe I don't know" I said you see I was no allow to use my powers." well I will be down stairs if you need me" and turned and left to go downstairs still in my pjs.

" well I will be down stairs if you need me" and turned and left to go downstairs still in my pjs

{this is what the pjs look like}

"Ella hey" Allison said and I turned t see the nearly 6 foot figure. "jeez you need to stop wearing those heels" I said looking up at her."aww what eh matter getting a kin in your neck already" she teased I just hit her in the arm playfully."l may be short but I'm feisty" I said an she both shared a laugh and look at he outfit." Gee all me me feel like in dress to casual" I said and she giggled "well you can always wear whatever you want just not to revealing" Allison said and I laughed.

"thanks Alli but I think I have a few black dresses I can wear ill be back in one" I said and started to walk up all there stars. l finally go to my room and changed.

 l finally go to my room and changed

I heard the song that I never listen to in ages I think were alone now

I danced like no one was watching felling the rhythm In every bet of the song. then a bright blue light and cracking stated t paper. I rushed downstairs along with the other as I stood next to Vanya holding her arm as she held mine. We all watched as the blue light kept getting brighter and louder until a body fell from it revealing a boy in an overgrown suit.

"Is it just me or are all of you seeing little five" Klaus said 

"SHIT" five mumbled to himself as we all looked to each other in confusion and worry.