𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕤 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖🕙

Dipper has arrived at Bill's statue and all the nostalgia and the pain was coming back from the past...
Dipper:You...Monster...
Somehow i miss you...But..
You was a demon from hell...
And he sat down and think..
He'd get with him a diary to write things...He get it when he made 17 years,and now he is 18!
Dipper started to hear a strange voice that said to him:
"Take my hand 8×"
Dipper has been scared and he start to run away but how he run away more he start to heard that voice louder and louder!But...in a second the voice has disappeared and everything was back to normal...
Dipper:This can't be true...I stoped you!!Yes,right!Right...right..?
I will do something crazy but...My life is boring and nonsense without you,mysterys,Stan,Ford and everything that change...maybe if i get you back to life..Everything will be back...back...to normal...?
Dipper start crying hard because all of that special summer disappear...
Dipper:I go mad...i don't know what to do anymore...That summer was the best summer of my life and I can't believe it
change..and this boring life everyone...I hate this...
Dipper said:I make a promise..I will let you be free but...you will be under my control and i will tell you what disasters to do...because we don't need to go in extreme ways...And then...Dipper shook his hand...
Dipper start to heard:
"Ding! Dong!The time has come!"

𝙏𝙊 𝘽𝙀 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙐𝙀...