WriterGirl's Summer Breakdown

This is my story of how the summer vacation went down.
WriterGirl: It was the summer of games and dares that's at least what the Truth or Dare was all about. You just got to sit through a game of Never Have I Ever, now you get to play a game of Truth or Dare.
Here are some Truth or Dare questions for you, If you dare play them?
WriterGirl: Truth or Dare time, here we go.
Truth or Dare questions:
• Truth or Dare #1: Truth or Dare, you to tell us a secret you've never told anyone? Or I dare you to kiss the person next to you?
• Truth or Dare #2: Truth or Dare, tell us the last dream you had or I dare you to play a game of seven minutes in heaven?
• Truth or Dare #3: Truth or Dare, tell us the story that you are writing or I dare you to kiss someone of the opposite sex?
• Truth or Dare #4: Truth or Dare, what is the truth that turned into a lie? Or you can take a shot?
• Truth or Dare #5: Truth or Dare, what pretty little liars character would you be and why? Or I dare you to make out with a man other than your significant other?
• Truth or Dare #6: Truth or Dare, If you could be any character in a book who would it be? Or I dare you to go skinny dipping in the pool with your man?
• Truth or Dare #7: Truth or Dare, what is your greatest talent? Or I dare you to sip a drink of truth serum?
• Truth or Dare #8: Truth or Dare, would you become an artist or stay a writer, if you had the choice? Or I dare you to take 3 shots?
• Truth or Dare #9: Truth or Dare, Do you kiss and tell? Or I dare you to spill the tea on your love story?
• Truth or Dare #10: Truth or Dare, would you play truth or dare again? Or I dare you to take a shot?