PART 33

~next day, after vancouver-tour~

Mae and i are in her bedroom. The vancouver-tour didn't take very long, since i don't know this side of vancouver very well either. Mae is getting us some drinks and i'm standing in front of a thread with pictures. One photo catches my attention. It's a picture of mae with i think a friend, and i think that girl is jess. Jess was my adoptive father's niece. "Do you know her?" Mae walks up with a tray with two glasses and a bowl of chips. "I guess, is that jess?" i ask. "YES! how do you know her?" mae and i sit on the bed. "she was the cousin of my adotion father." i smile. "I saw her twice, so i don't really know her that well but she was nice." mae nods. "She is my best friend." mae smiles. Then suddenly i receive all kinds of massages. 

        Finnie

Finnie: lynn
               lynn where are you
               lynn
               lyynnnnnn
              lynn 
              please
              i need help
              i need someone
U: damn finn whats wrong
Finnie: please come home as fast as you can
U:  whats wrong???!!!
Finnie: stop asking questions

"mae im really sorry but i have to go." i say and get up. "it's okay, bye!" i wave to mae and run to the house next door, our house. "Finn, where are you?" i shout through the house. I run to finn's room, he is lying on the floor completely collapsed. "finn?!" i sit infront of him. "lynn is that you?" i hear very softly. "yes, i'm lynn." I try to lift finn and take his head between my hands. "finn, whats going on?" Finn looks at me and then starts to cry. "no, finn stop crying." i put my arms around him and he puts his head on my shoulder. "what's going on?" Finn's face is very close to mine. "i don't know.. i saw someone in the garden so i texted you but then i fel and went to my room and fel again. I don't know." Finn seems to be thinking. "I don't know who it was but i was home alone so i was scared." says finn. "It's okay." i smile and kiss his cheek. "The floor is cold, can we sit on your bed?" i ask. Finn nods and we then lie down on his bed. "ehm, how are things with you and noah?" asks finn. "I dont think i like him more as a friend." i run a hand through my hair. "oh." says finn.