The plan the prince and the ball

Brick / Mad Hatter POV

Were almost near the charming kingdom and bubbles has only 4 days left and i want my revenge on that bratty witch who ruined everything . She took everything away from me . Hey guys i think i found a way to sneak in the prince's castle .

Time skip 10 minuets later

We went to a shop and bought dresses and tuxes after we changed we went to the ball the guy outside gave free masks . I grabbed the red mask i wore my my red coat black pants my red top hat my white long sleeve button up shirt ( sorry i don't know what to call it ) and a red ruffle neck tie . Robin picked a green mask and wore black pants and black coat and white whatever is in before the coat and green ruffle tie . BC picked a lime green mask with black glitter in the ends . She wore a sleeveless lime green dress with black stripes with ruffles that has black stripes at the ends that stops at her knees and wore black and green heels " bubbles practically had to force her to get in that dress poor bubbs " . And last but not least bubbles she wore a baby blue mask with blue glitter at the ends . She wore a spaghetti strap baby blue dress with ruffles and a big blue bow wrapped around her waist and blue and white heels .

*Sigh* a royal ball brings back so many good memories of her "hey red are you ready?" Bubbs asked " yea "

Bubbles / Alice POV

" Wwwwwhhhhhhyyyyyyyyy do i have to wear a dress!!!!! " BC said " uh! For the 100 time its a ball you have to wear a dress to enter " i said then we entered the ballroom M. Hatter looked like he was in deep thought "hey red are you ok ?" i asked " yea " he said "get ready its time" he said and we split up.

Flash back

" Hey guys i think i found a way to sneak in the prince's castle " red said " ok what is it then? " Robin asked " ok , once we enter the ball room we split up we search for every spot in the castle robin search for the higher ground of the castle , BC search for the wand parts in the cellars below the castle , ill take the garden ( the garden is like the size of 10 football field ) . And bubbs you stay in the ballroom make sure that the prince doesn't leave the ballroom . And make sure that the guards don't spot us . And if any of the guards spot us just say your trying to find the bathroom and you got lost .but try to avoid them sa much as you an . And if they don't believe your excuse then beat the living daylights out a them . And we exit the castle when its 12:00 Got it " red said " got it " we all said in sync.

Precent

" i was walking around a Bunch of people looking around for guards . Until i bumped in to someone " owe . . . . Im sorry i wasn't watching were i was going " i said lying in the ground " I'm sorry as well i wasn't looking were i was going " he said then the held out his hand and i took it then i opened my eyes it was a little blurry at first then the image was clear it was BOOMER!! " um ? . . . Would you like to dance " boomer asked "um ? . . . . Sure " i replied then we started dancing and he smiled his smile can always make me melt " your not from around here are you ? " He said " no actually i live far far away from here " i said " so whats your name? " I asked " I'm Charming " he said "i know you are but I'm asking whats your name " i said " i didn't say I'm charming I'm saying my name is prince charming " he said i blushed of embarrassment " i-I'm sorry " i said while blushing so hard i looked like a tomato " its ok . Whats your name ? " He asked " my name is bubbles " i said "What bring you to the charming kingdom ?" He asked "um . . . . I came to find someth- uh i mean some one " i said his wonderful smile faded away in to a frown " oh you searching boyfriend ? " He said " oh i don't have a boyfriend i said then he made a little smile enough to make me smile he leaded me in to the garden we danced there under the moon light . twist after a turn . Left to right . It felt like time stopped . I never wanted it to end . But sadly everything must come to an end . "Um. . . . . Would yo- *DONG!!DONG!!! DONG!!!!* " oh no it already 12:00 " "i have to go" i said letting go of charming ." WAIT!! " He shouted. I ran in the castle not wanting to see his face all gloomy and sad i just kept running until i was out. Remembered boomer a tear dropped from my face i quickly wiped it of so none of my friends could see . I walk down the stairs to see them " we found the first part of the wand . lets go " red said " next stop the heart kingdom".

We stopped at a small house in the forest it was a motel " we will spend the night here " Buttercup said when we got there i changed back to my cloths (the cloths when i got here) and flopped down on the bed and just thought about boomer " what will happen if i wont be able to go back home , what will happen to the guise and boomer . Uh bubbles think positive think positive uh this has been a long day " then i let sleep take over me.