Where is he? Chapter I

What is the fun in waiting?  Watching the time pass, slow and frill.  You seem to wonder why you are stuck here pondering about nonsense.  Where would you be if it weren't for him?  Why do you dedicate yourself to him?  The dying urge to walk up and leave is inevitable, but you decide to stick around.  You light up as you see a man walk towards you.  He is nothing out of the ordinary, which you think is charming of him.

"Hi Albedo," you say in a mellow tone.  You don't want to seem as if you were waiting ages for him, so you decide a nice hello would be good.

Albedo looked at you, and smiled.  His smooth and silky hair was tied up half way, allowing you to see his face.  You looked in his blue, hazy eyes.  You can tell he has been working himself to the death of him.  You worry, but you try pushing it aside. 

"Hey there darling, I'm sorry you had to wait so long for me.  Don't worry.  I will make it up to you ok?"  Albedo said softly.  When he speaks it's almost a whisper, it feels calming and warm. 

You let out a soft chuckle, "I didn't wait too long, but I totally earned some food after that."  He giggles, and agrees. 

Albedo takes you by the hand and you both head down to the main street of Mondstat.  You get to see so many shops, houses, and pets.  Albedo and you stop by the Good Hunter. 

The aroma of the shop flows through the town, making you more hungry.  You try hurrying towards the sweet smells,  but Albedo stops you in your tracks. 

"Ah ah ah, I know you're hungry.  Before we eat, I need to show you something."  Albedo says calmly.  How can you say no to that?  Hungry later, Albedo now.

You follow his lead, holding his hand firmly.  You pass Good Hunter making the heavenly aroma fade away.  Now where is this piece of chalk taking us? 

A few moments passed, and Albedo finished pulling you around Mondstat.  You are famished, just wishing you could chomp down on a Golden Chicken Burger.  Suddenly, Albedo wraps atie around your eyes, blinding you from seeing. 

Albedo and you walk a little bit more, unknowing what is around you.  He sits you down on a head of grass. The smell of earth and plants were blinding your senses, making it hard to feel the surroundings.

As Albedo takes off the tie, you let out a small gasp.