INTRODUCTION!!!

Meet Genevieve St Laurent, 26 and one of the most successful businesswomen in the world, she's beautiful, she's rich, and above all smart.

People say she's rude as she is charming.
Others say she's a maverick, while others think she's just full of herself.

She doesn't give two shits about what people say about her, good or bad. All she wants in life is to take care of herself and live a happy life.
Without anyone or anything dragging her down.
She doesn't understand love and tries to stay away from it and despises the concept of fairy tales.

✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳

Meet Evangelene Bonell, a 24-year-old college graduate taking care of her late sister's daughter Desirée. Her life is as messy as it comes. Lives in a shitty neighborhood. Has a sick mother to take care of and the bills just love playing the 'pile up' games with her.

Will she ever know a better life? Will she be able to keep her promise of giving Desirée a better life?
She is a hopeless romantic and believes in fairy tales and magic.

✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳

Two people from two different worlds, with two different mindsets. Is there magic in the world? Is there a supernatural occurrence that could magically make these two worlds collide to create a galaxy of love and undying friendship?

Well, you'll have to find out by reading this book.
I'm always open to opinions and will greatly appreciate your feedback.
Vote!!!
Comment!!!
Share!!!
Love y'all!!!

ENJOY!!!!!!!

Below are my other works just in case you would want to check them out.

HARD CORE JEWEL

Well, this is a story about a girl who has it all.  Money, beauty, loving parents, and anything she could ever ask for.

Until she lost her most valuable treasure.

She removes the good girl facade and puts on her real self.

Vengeance, blood, and closure are all she needs.

*********_____________**********