trece

I wake up and see y/n wasnt there. I get up and walk to Marissas room and she was also gone. I check my phone and see Marissa texted me.

M- hey Juice box i took y/n for a girls day out, this gives you time to get ready for tonight

J- ok thank you!

I turn my phone off and get myself some breakfast. I watch some tv and Eddie face times me.

E- hey juic- AYE! shit what the fuck you look disgusting, what did you do?

J- i just woke up also when is dinner?

E- Ay its at 5 get yourself cleaned up nasty, also i got the backyard all nice and cleaned up, my mom doesnt know so this will be a surprise for a few people.

J- alright.. I have to go..

E- yeah you should you look like my sister she never fucking shaves!

J- *laughs* ok bye Eddie.

I hang up and take a shower. I take a bit longer so i dont smell i start thinking of how to pop the question.. Almost died because i tried getting on my knee.

"Yep not doing that" i say trying to get back up. I eventually get out. I hear a knock at the door. "Hey babe yeah i know your showering im sorry but can you hand me a towel there are no towels in the upstairs restroom" i hear y/n say.

"Just come in here im already done" i say. She slowly opens the door. "Dont worry i have a towel on" i say she comes in. I hand her a clean towel. "Thank you babe" she says. I nod.

"Oh also tell Marissa to put my clothes on my bed" she says. I nod. "Ok" i say leaving closing the door behind me. I step into mine and y/ns room and get dressed.

After i finish getting dressed i ask Marissa where y/ns clothes were. "Oh right here, also i bought you some nice cologne" she says handing me a bag of clothes and a bottle of cologne.

"Thank you" i say. She nods. I spray some cologne on myself and fix my hair so i dont look like the guy from ratatouille.

"Ok y/n just got out of the shower.. Go get the box its in your room" Marissa says. I run to my room and grab the box as soon as i grab it y/n walks in.

"Hey babe can you pass me the bag of my clothes" she asks. I hand it to her and get out of the way so she could get dressed.

I walk out and i see Marissa struggle to get her shoes on i help her out.

"Thank you" she says. I nod and help her up. "Only 5 more months then hes coming out" she says. "Yeah... Man i cant wait" i say. "Yep, im thinking of different names for him... Like Cameron, Asher, Erik.. Those are the most white names i could think of" she says. "They are not terrible" i say.

Y/n comes out of the room. She looked gorgeous. "Ok is my eyeliner good i dont want to look like one of my eyes are bigger than the other?" She ask.

"You look great" Marissa says. "You look amazing babe" i say pecking her on the lips. "Ok come on you two we have to go" Marissa says. We help Marissa into the car and we drive to Eddies house.

Y/n knocks on the door and a woman answers "Mija! Oh my baby how are you?" The woman says. "Im ok mama this is Gaege, and that is Marissa" she says. "Oh you must be the boyfriend!" She says looking at me. "Yep its nice to meet you, ma'am" i say holding my hand out for her to shake it.

She just pulls me into a hug. "Mijo you are family now no need for handshakes" she says. She pulls back.

"Oi! Oh shes pregnant, is she carrying your baby" The mom asks. "No mama, we can talk about this later ok?" Y/n says. "Oh- right im sorry sweetie you just know i want a grandbaby before i meet with your abuela again" she says.

"In heaven?" She asks. "Oh no she didnt go there.. Anyways come on in it will be cold in a bit... Come on Mijo come meet the rest of the family" she says.

We walk into the kitchen. I meet y/ns dad again, since i met him that one time asking for his blessing.

I see Eddie, narrator and Gabby, i walk over to them. Eddie sees me. "Hey my boy, you dont look gross anymore yay!" He says. I smile. "Are you ready?" He asks. "Ready for what?" Gabby asks. "Oh.. Um for food- Yeah! For food" Eddie says dragging me to a table of food.

We all get our food and eat. "Are you ready?"  Eddie whispers to me. I look over at Y/n, she was talking with Gabby and Marissa she looked so happy..

"Of course i am" i say.

Everyone finishes eating and steps outside. I held y/ns hand as we stepped outside. Lights were hung up there was dim music in the background the sunset was breathtaking.

"Good luck, mijo" y/ns dad says patting my shoulder i nod and smile.

I put my hand in my pocket and fiddled around with the box. I look at Eddie and nod at him signing that i was ready.

"Aye! Can everyone direct their attention over here please!" He yells. Y/n looked confused.

Everyone looked at us. People were whispering and Marissa gave me a thumbs up.

"Thank you um i just wanted to say thank you to this beautiful woman, i never felt the way about anyone in the way i feel about y/n, almost a year ago is when we met.. That was when my life changed for the better, i am in love with her, and will continue to love her until i cant feel love anymore, so.." I say letting go of y/ns hand.

I get on one knee, i hear some people gasp. Y/n covers her mouth and she starts to tear up... "Y/n will you make me the happiest man ever and marry me?" I ask pulling the box out and opening it. Y/n nods her head. "Yes! Yes!  Oh my god yes!" She says. I put the ring on her finger and stand up.

She grabs my face and kisses me. "Fuck yeah!" I hear Eddie yell. "Eddie!" I hear Eddies mom yell. "Sorry mama!" He yells.

We pull apart and Eddie hugs me. "Your gonna be my brother in law man!" He says. Narrator hugs y/ns. "Good job you did it" he says. She sniffles.

Everyone congratulates us. "Im proud of you big guy" Marissa says. "Big guy?" I ask. "Yes, now dont have too much fun" she says wiggling her eyebrows. "Shut up" i say she laughs and walks away.