Chapter 2!

***CHAPTER 2! YAAY! i hope you like it c: comment if you liked itt! :D***

Amna’s POV

I stuff my music folder into my locker and get out my history textbook. It was last period and throughout the whole day I couldn’t stop thinking about Niall, let alone what was going on in class. The last time I saw him was when he left my first period class, I didn’t even see him in the halls.

As I walk down the hall I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket and see that I got a text from Kenzie.

HURRY UP AND GET TO HISTORY I HAVE TO TELL YOU SOMETHING! –Kenzie

I sigh,

IF IT’S ABOUT JOSH, IM GOING TO PERSONALLY STAB YOU! –Amna

Josh was Kenzie’s ex-boyfriend. They broke up about 2 weeks ago and Mackenzie always says she’s over him, but can’t stop talking about him. It’s funny because SHE broke up with HIM. Every time Kenzie said something like, “I need to talk to you!” or “emergency talk!” it was always about Josh.

My phone vibrates again,

NO IT’S NOT ABOUT HIM THIS TIME! –Kenzie

I’m actually surprised and read over the text again to make sure I didn’t read it wrong.

WELL OKAY… BE THERE IN A FEW! –Amna

I send it and reach to put my phone in my back pocket, but right when I’m just about to, it gets snatched out of my hand.

“HEY GIVE THAT B-“ I turn around and cut myself off when I see Niall standing there with my phone in hand, smiling. “Oh hi!”

Niall laughs. “You know you’re not supposed to be using these in the halls like that, Amna.” He says in a mock- serious tone.

“Oh shut up” I say smiling and snatching my phone out of his hand and placing it in my back pocket.

“I haven’t got to see you all day!” Niall says

“I know, it seems like were on completely different parts of the school the whole day…” I say not wanting to believe it.

“Yeah… it kinda sucks. You seem pretty cool, and not jumping on me or squealing for an autograph or picture, or a walk to class. You’re the only girl friend I have here.” Niall says. But when he realizes what he said, he turns tomato red and says, “I didn’t mean- I mean girl as a friend not, I j-just,”

“I know what you meant.” I say cutting him off with a reassuring smile.

Niall smiles back looking relieved. “So what class you headed too now?”

“History, with Miss Heart” I reply

“Hey that’s right next to the class me, Liam and Harry are in right now!” Niall says “Want to walk there together?”

“Of course” I say, and just then my phone vibrates and I take it out of my pocket.

               HEY, YOU WANNA COME TODAY? LIKE BEFORE I’M 90? –Kenzie

               I laugh a little but roll my eyes. We still have a good ten minutes before class starts and it’s a two minute walk from where I am. I put my phone in my pocket without replying, considering the fact that I’ll be there in a matter of minutes, and start walking with Niall.

               As we walk I look at Niall. He’s so perfect, in his white polo shirt, and black skinny pants that aren’t too baggy, but aren’t too skinny. I look at his torso and realize how skinny and fit he is. I look up at his face and his striking blue eyes pop out at you like a blackcloud in the middle of a clear sky. And his hair is just, too perfect for words to even describe.