† Daddy's Little Girl † (3rd book to My Lover Series)

When A’Quina died, Also Trevor, along with A’Quina’s Mother and 3 year old Gracie, there was no one left to watch Te’Shawn and Jàmiéé, all except for A’Quina old high school friend, Jasmin. She takes care of them and slowly both of the siblings get over the pain of losing their grand and mother. However,   it’s been 18 years since the horrible incident with Both Jàmiéé and Te'’Shawn troubled path. Both of the siblings are now in college, with 20 year old Junior in college, La’Shawn playing Pro Ball and 18 years old, freshmen in college Jàmiéé who is in college for modeling. When Te’Shawn promised A’Quina to take care of his baby sister Jay he kept it even when he’s in college. Both siblings attends a college that just opened called, Saints Burgan, home of the Red Lions. They live a happy life with their girlfriend/boyfriend. 

    But there’s one problem: They thought he died when A’Quina shot him, they thought it was all over. Boy, Oh boy, they were wrong. He’s back. But this time, he isn’t back for A’Quina or Shawn…. 

     He’s back for his baby girl, Jàmiéé Briana Daniels. Now, this time no one will stop him, this time…… Daddy wants his little girl.

Prolouge:

           Red Crimson blood pours on the floor. A smirked come from a man that looks about 35. He smirks as he stares upon the devil. "Look here, I'll make you a small deal, kid." The devil says to the man. 

      The man looks up at him. "What?" He asks with a deep husky voice. The devil smirks. 

   "Trey Jamal Young, I'll give you back the blessing of life. If you only do this small favor for me.." The devil says. 

   "Anything." Trey says. He balls up his fist ready to fight. 

     "I want you to find you daughter Jàmiéé Daniels, I want you to spend eternity with you child. However, You'll have to be half demon to live...." The devil says. 

    "It's a deal, Sir." Trey replies. He's eyes turns to a deep red as the devil makes the star appear with Trey inside of it. It lights on fire. Trey closes his eyes, ignoring the burning pain. 

    "Zues, I call upon you.... take half upon this body. Half you your demon. SHOW UPON YOURSELF....." 

      A black spirited demon appears. It heads straight to Trey, going deep in his eyes. Trey's eyes were crimson black now. Not a soul of brown shown. Trey smirked widely. 

   "Go, and show youself..." The devil says. 

           Trey closes his eyes and find himself, back on Earth. The cold black coil ground. Trey blinks as he's eyes turns to a brown color. Trey walks to the rainy puddle observing hiself. He was no longer weak.

    He was half demon, half human. Which meant, 

   No one could stop him. He could take whatever he wants, he get whatever he wants. 

   And what he wants is his baby girl. 

    Jàmiéé.

_________________________________________________________

    You all likelyyyy? >;) I hope so. 

Goal: 20 votes & Comments