The Dwell Is Real

She is SO OPINIONATED ! Jeezzzz, Luna constantly brings up the fact that 'the world would be a Muuuucchh better place' and it should be run better. -Yawns-
I drag myself out of my bed, more like an elegant fall but still, I begin heading towards my bathroom for a shower, my vision still blurry as I have been asleep for what seems like forever, I quickly time myself doing my teeth before I go in the shower and am stood there with my 'oral b' toothbrush staring at myself in the full body mirror. I sigh multiple times and eventually get into the shower i quickly run some herbal essences shampoo and conditioner through my golden chestnut hair as I have now realised that I spent over 30 minutes doing my teeth... I step out and grab a towel for my hair and body and make a run down to the laundry room to grab some clean clothes. I step into the sauna for 5 minutes and sit down at my table as I call the 'transformation table' as I become a new me, I blow dry my hair and straighten it and then move onto my makeup, I apply concealer, foundation, face powder, blush, bronzer, eyeliner and mascara and squirt a small amount of body mist infront of my and shimmie through it, I then slip on some heels, a few gold bangles and a locket. I run down to the kitchen, grab my granola bar and bag then hop in the Bentley outside containing my dad waiting impatiently and tapping his foot waiting for my sister.
Eventually we drive up to the school and I see Luna, 'hi' she says reluctantly and I turn around after collecting my bag out of the boot, 'hey' (this is awkward) she apologised for yesterday, and began talking about the world and stuff, and how she can't change it, I don't know why but I felt she was lying, yet i smiled and nodded, to show my way of agreeing 'it's not like we're heroes or villains or anything' I said nervously with a crack in my voice. She agreed awkwardly. We eventually managed to proceed through the snow war of some immature boys the year below us, we both parted, she headed to biology for some gruesome lessons and I headed to English with the she-devil, eventually the day came to an end and I saw the Bentley and began heading towards but then Luna approached me, 'want to head into Costa?' I nodded and quickly informed my dad and he drove off, 'you're buying' I said with a cheeky tone in my voice.