The ransom

Chapter 1

*Ben's point of view*

''Ok, so what's the plan? We gotta think something before we get us all killed.''

Ben with arms crossed leaned on the kitchen counter appeared to be in thought.

Immediately all the boys were too in deep thought, desperatly searching for something, anything that could get them the required money as soon as possible.

''Well, we could always rob a bank like last time'' Clift suggested.

Reid let out a big sigh, ''i can't believe you just said that.''

Raising his hands, he answered ''Hey it was only a suggestion, it could of had worked if Billy here could actually run.''

Getting a little bit pissed off, he said: ''Guys, it's not my fault i can't run.''

Rick ''Um, ya it is and you almost got us in deep shit.''

Raising his voice, he screamed ''Well, we didn't get caught and plus you guys all know i've been getting in shape, i can probably run by now.''

With an annoyed kind of laugh, Rick whispered more to himself ''I'd like to see you try.''

''That's it, do you want to see my fist try to punch you in the face!''

''You bet ya.'' They were now face to face ready to fight anytime now.

''GUYS,'' Ben screamed over the sudden chaos. ''We need to concentrate, i had enough with your bullshit!! Just chill.'' Ben, tired as he was rubbed his temples.

Billy and Rick had calmed down and sat at their original spots.

''I got it!'' Rick jumped out of his seat consumed with overflowing excitement.

''Wait here, i'll be right back.'' Rick ran out of the kitchen to who knows where.

After 2 minutes of anxiously waiting for him, he came back with his cell phone planted to his face.

''So you left this important meeting to get your cell,  He smiled. ''And that will help us how?'' Ben questionned him.

''Well, i was thinking we could get the money really fast if we can get this rich girl that's in my class and''

Reid cut him off ''wait wait wait, you mean kidnap this rich girl?''

''Kind of, i mean she's probably worth as much as we need and her father is this big company owner that i forget the name of.''

''But isn't that a little harsh to kidnap an innocent girl and use her for our money?''

''Billy shut it.'' Ben motionned his hand to him. He got up and stood in front of Rick, confused of what kind of emotion Ben's mind was set to. ''I like your idea, it's almost impressive.'' He smirked.

''Now, what's the girl's name?'' Ben urgently asked.

''I have her in my phone,'' checking through his contacts he said, ''her name's Miranda Whitlock.''

'

'Ok good, now all we need to know is all of her information, Clift we leave you with the job.'' he pointed at Clift who had amazing skills at computer technology.

Her name was Miranda Whitlock, 17 year old attending Newton high. Daughter of Walter and Eve Whitlock who founded Suburbs Industries, an all over the world company that manifactures building residences. Located at 1115 Monticello a.k.a known as the richest street in the city. She took a limo to and from school which would leave us to a more complicated way of how we were going to take her.

The next day Rick went to school keeping a close eye on Miranda without her noticing.

Miranda was one heck of a snobby rich girl, the ones you would see in the movies, they had it all popularity and fortune, they thought life was all about themselves and loved to be worshiped, yes it will be tricky, yet so worth it at the same time. Her multi millionaire parents will beg us to give them their princess back and will surely give us the money in a day or two. If they didn't, they'd have to suffer the consequences, they will torture the brat until they get what they want.

The gang had never tried anything like this before, but they were so ready, after so many years of practicing different things, kidnapping will be just another easy job.