1: Corndogs and Mysterious Saviors

Sorry about being late with the update! But here it is, I hope you like it! 

EDIT: I revised the chapter a little so it flows more smoothly at the end.

Sebastian's/Myster Guy's picture up top.

Cast photo here (and in external link): http://oi62.tinypic.com/10dgne0.jpg

___________________________________________

I was currently looking down at my feet as they fell against the sidewalk pavement. Taylor Swift sounded through my headphones I was wearing, my lips syncing with the lyrics as she sang them. I looked up to see the street corner was close. My friend Alexa had called saying, since it was the first week of summer, we had to do something "so rockin', by the end of the day, you won't be wearing pants." I obviously had to clarify that that wouldn't be because of anything sexual. Her answer was vague, to say the most.

I had first met Alexa in the second grade when the teacher introduced her as a new student that came all the way from Europe. That day, my friend, Landon and I heard her talking with some kids during recess and I couldn't help my little 7 year old mouth from blurting out, "You have a weird voice." All the other kids seemed stunned and Landon burst out laughing. But all she did was look at me and say, "You have a weird face." We'd all been best friends since.

I turned the corner and saw her house in the distance with Landon's car in the driveway. I couldn't help but slow down my walk a little. In seventh grade, Alexa had gone through puberty and had, as my mother called it, "blossomed." I already had a couple years before. Apparently, I was an early bloomer. But back to what I was saying. Alexa had "blossomed" and from that moment on, Landon was obsessed with her. The reason I slowed down my walking was to give them a little extra time to be alone before I got there. Hopefully she'd see how amazing Landon was and how shit her current boyfriend, Noah, was. I don't think I'd ever seen a guy treat a girl as badly as Noah treated Alexa. So whenever he was around, I just wanted to punch his stupid mouth that always seemed to be smirking. That stupid mouth on his stupid face...

Soon enough, I got to her doorstep and walked through the door. Alexa's parents had said that they didn't see a reason for me to knock or ring the doorbell since I was practically part of the family. Part of me felt weird just walking in, but the other part of me felt like a badass of sorts. Which was actually kind of sad that that was what I thought being a badass was.

I heard a voice yell from the kitchen. "Stella, is that you?" It was Alexa's mom, Kelly.

"Yeah, Kelly! It's me," I yelled back. She came walking out from the kitchen, wiping her hands on a wash rag. She smiled brightly.

"Hey there, sweetie. Alexa told me you'd be coming over. But I guess she didn't really need to since I don't ever see her and Landon, without you," she said with a small laugh.

I smiled back. "Yeah, well, we're like three peas in a pod."

She laughed again. "That you are."

There was a small silence before she finally spoke and told me to go on up to Alexa's room. I thanked her and ran up the stairs before walking to Alexa's room and bursting through the door. "I'm here, bitches," I announce loudly.

"Jesus," I heard Alexa yell from surprise. She placed her hand over her heart. "Were you trying to give me a bloody heart attack," she exclaimed.

I just smiled. "No, I was bloody not," I replied imitating her British accent. All she did was glare before a small smile started tugging at the end of her lips.

"Shut up," she mumbled. I laughed then noticed Landon casually sitting in a beanbag chair on the floor.

"Hey you," I yelled, smiling widely. I ran over and collapsed on top of him, my arms wrapping around his neck as I sat sideways on his lap. His face turned a bright red as he splayed his arms out to make sure he wouldn't accidently touch me in an inappropriate place.