seventeen

It's been a couple days since I met Owen's parents and we were having a girls night.

Me, Carolynn, Harley, and Kira were having a movie night while all the guys were going out to a club.

"So, what was it like meeting Owen's parents?" Kira asked as I smiled.

"It went really well. They're super sweet people." I admit.

I really did enjoy spending time with them. "I really like Owen." Harley spoke up.

I look at her with a half smile. "You do?" I ask half shocked. She nodded her head as she stuck a piece of her pink hair behind her ear.

"Yeah. I can see that he makes you happy." I blush as I think about it.

Owen really does make me happy. It just sucks how we're only friends. But at least I have the chance to be friends with him.

"You should've seen them in Maui. They were always by each other's side." Kira spoke.

I blushed thinking about that trip. "Can we talk about you and Charlie? When's that gonna happen?" I change the subject.

It was now Kira's turn to blush. I would love to talk about me and Owen more, I just don't know what we are.

"I think it's going to happen soon. He's super sweet." I was happy for Kira.

About two years ago, she got really heartbroken by a boy when she first started doing her social media stuff.

So after they broke up, she focused on her career. But with Charlie, she can focus on both.

"If he asks you out on a date, I think we should all help pick out your outfit." Carolynn smiled. We all agreed as we talked.

A few hours later, we were watching Keeping Up with the Kardashians when the door opened.

Nash stumbled in as Jeremy held him up. "I'm gonna need help, everyone's waisted." Jeremy told us.

We all get up and go outside for the boys. Owen was laying in the backseat of the car. Charlie was bent over while Kilton rubbed his back.

Jesse was laying on our grass. "You guys drink too much?" Harley asked walking over to Charlie. I walk over to Owen to see him almost passed out.

"Owen." He groggily sat up and looked at me. He smiled when he saw it was me. "There's the beautiful girl." He slurred.

I'm pretty sure he's blacked out. "How're you feeling?" I ask as he thinks for a second.

"Amazing. I've missed you." He flirted. I just shake my head as I went for his hands.

"Let's get you out of here." I tell him, lacing our fingers together.

I needed to try to get him out of the car. "Woah, what's the rush? I haven't asked you out yet." He slurred.

I looked at him shockingly. But then I shook my head. "You're drunk Owen. You don't know know what you're talking about." I sadly tell him.

I eventually pull him out of the car and wrap his arm around my arm.

"Sober words are drunk thoughts." I shake my head as I laugh at him. I knew what he was saying but he switched the words.

"Come on, Owen. Let's get you changed." I tell him when we walk inside.

Charlie was now inside on the couch with Jesse and Kilton.

I dragged Owen up the steps which was super hard. He's heavier than what I thought. "Maybe you can take my clothes off for me." He half joked.

I looked at him dumbfounded as we get to the top step.

"Owen!" I yell at him. Jeremy laughs from downstairs so I'm guessing he heard. I groan as I take to my room.

I toss him on the bed so I could look through his clothes. I pull out basketball shorts and a t-shirt.

"Put these on. I'll be downstairs." I toss the clothes at him. He groans as I walk downstairs.

Jesse and Kilton were already passed out on the floor.

"How much did they drink?" I ask Jeremy. "Too much." He shook his head. Charlie was staring at the ceiling in awe.

"Well, thanks for bringing them home safely." I smile to him. He shrugged as he smirked. "That's what I'm here for." He smiled.

I look at Charlie to see he was in a deep thought while Kira ran through his hair.

"Do you think Bambi became an alcoholic after his mother died? We never see what happens directly after." Charlie slurred.

We all looked at him strangely. "You remember Bambi is deer, right?" Harley asked laughing at him.

"Yeah, but what if he became an alcoholic?" I just shook my head as I headed towards the kitchen.

I was gonna make them food so they won't be too hungover. As I start making the eggs, I hear someone come up behind me.

I turn to see it's Owen stumbling to me. It looks like he made it safely down the stairs.

I grabbed a bottled water and hand it to him. "Chug this." He obliged and starts chugging the water.

He watches me cook in silence. Maybe the alcohol was wearing off.

After a few minutes, I get done with the food and put it on a plate.

"Eat. You'll feel better." I smile to the blonde. He started eating it which made me feel better. I went back to the living room.

"Do you think eyebrows are considered facial hair?" Charlie asked Harley knowing he was sitting up.

I could tell she was entertained. Kira was laughing her ass off next to Charlie as Carolynn and Jeremy shook their heads.

"No. They're more on your head." Harley told him. "But your face is on your head meaning they're facial hair." Drunk Charlie is so funny.

I just stand there and listen to their conversation. I can feel a sibling bond between Harley and Charlie.

"Have any of your fortune cookies come true?" He asked as Kira laughed harder.

Harley shook her head as she laughed. And then another lightbulb went off in his head.

"Imagine if everyone in here suddenly turned into a cartoon. How would you even deal?" We all look at him questionably.

"Deal what?" Harley asked him laughing. "I don't even know." Charlie shrugged.

"What was your favorite game on the Windows Ninety-Five? Were you even born back then?" I busted out in laughter.

It's the fact Charlie asked my sister that and my sister is two years older than him.

My sister dropped her jaw. "I'm older than you." She laughed.

"Oh yeah, that's right you fucking grandma." Kira covered her mouth with her hand.

They started arguing which was funny. "Why do you even argue with him?" Jeremy asked speaking up.

Harley shook her head like she didn't know. "I don't know. I can't help myself." Harley spoke honestly.

I look over and Owen was finishing his food. I walk over to him to make sure he's okay.

"Hey, O. How're you feeling?" I ask placing my hand on his back.

He looked at me tiredly. "Will you come to bed with me?" He asked as I nodded.

I took his hand into mine as we started walking. "I'm going to bed guys, night!" I say to everyone.

They all say goodnight as we went into my room. Owen went to my bed and flopped himself on it.

He curled underneath the blankets as I did the same. I turn the lights off and lay next to him.

"Goodnight, Cherry." He said in a whisper. I smiled to myself at the nickname.

"Goodnight, Owen."