When the new hot guy nextdoor sees me "lost in stereo" in my boxers.

Ok so this is my first story so I'm sorry if it isn't that good. Please tell me wat u think even if its constructive criticism :D

PARKER'S POV: "Are we there yet?" I asked for the tenth time since we got in the car. I just wanted to get there already. My dad just had to get a promotion. Now we were moving to this town I've never heard of.  I had to leave all my friends behind;I'm not saying I'll have any trouble making new friends its just I'll miss them. Five minutes later we pulled up to the house. The movers weren't here yet but we had boxes with stuff for the kitchen and some of my crap so my parents decided we would unpack them while we waited. I turned my ipod on so I could at least try to enjoy myself while I helped out.

FREDDIE'S POV: I woke up to the sun shining in from the window in the living room.( A/N: On the second floor of Freddie's house there's the living room that has a huge window that fills the wall that faces the neighbor's house. The living room also has very high ceilings and there's a short ladder that goes up to the loft that's her bedroom.) I got out of bed and went down stairs to get some breakfast. on the fridge there was a note from my mom telling me that her and dad went shopping and that they should be home that afternoon. After finishing breakfast and putting my dishes in the sink Idecided to go put my All Time Low CD "Noting Personal" in the living room stereo and started dancing and singing along. 

PARKER'S POV: We finished putting away the stuff in the kitchen right when the movers arrived. My parents were showing them where all the down stairs furniture was going to go so decided to bring my box of stuff we brought in the car up to my room Lostin Stereo by All Time Low started playing on my ipod. I was passing through the living room when i saw something moving out of the corner of my eye I turned and there in the house next door i saw a really hot girl dancing and singing along with what ever song was playing at her house. She is so pretty she's a little shorter than average but she has long legs that i could see pretty well because shes wrring boxers with the flash on them.She is also Waring a black tank top that says "On it boss!". She has sholder length dirty blonde hair with right side bangs that are dark purple I don't know what color eyes she has because she has them closed right now. I just realised she's listening to lost in stereo just like me. Twominutes later she stops right when my music stops she opens her eyes they're a beautiful dark blue. They widen she notices that I'm there. I send her a smirk and a cute blush immediately spreads across her face. She turns and runs up the latter to her loft and I start to laugh. 

FREDDIE'S POV: Lost in Stereo is playing and I'm dancing like a maniac playing air guitar and head banging all while singing I love this song! When the song ends I open my eyes and can't believe it there's a guy standing in the living room nextdoor. I can't believe it no one is ever there, the guy who built my house built that house and they are exactly the same. But he decided to sell one house and keep the other so he could make money buy renting it out. Not a lot of people would rent it, so he finally put it on the market last year and a few weeks ago a family bought it and I completely forgot they were supposed to move in today. I wonder if he saw me? The smirk on his face answered my question I felt a blush immediately spread across my face I didn't no what to do so run up the latter to my room. I go to my desk and turn on my computer to video chat Blake. Blake is my best friend I've known him since we were born our dads have been best friend since high school and our moms were roommates in college. Also we share a birthday March 30 I was born at 9:30am and he was born 2 and a half hours later at 12. Of course he's asleep but his cameras on he always leaves it on so I can talk to him. "BLAKE WAKE UP!!!!" I yell to get him up and jumps up in bed yelling  "WHERE'S THE FIRE!!!!" I start cracking up and he turns to glare at me. "Oh it's just you." I put my hand over my heart and pretend I'm hurt by his comment and in a voice that sounds like I'm on the verge of tears I say "And to think I call you my unbiological twin." Then we start cracking up. "Sorry you know how I get in the morning" "Its 11:40!" "It's still morning. What did you want to talk about." "Oh! um you know how I'm supposed to get new neighbors today." "Yeah well I kind of met there hot son." "Ooo! Tell me all about him!" Did I forget to mention Blake is gay? "Well he's really tall and you can tell he has muscles. He has really cute long brown hair, these amazing grey eyes, and snakebites!" "WOW!! wait what did you mean by you sort of met him?" After I told Blake the story he cracked up and I blushed a deep shade of red. He was laughing so hard he was crying.

I'm ending it her because I have to go to bed. Please tell me what you think of it so far I could really use your feed back :D