Chapter 12

Trey-

Today was the weekend and all i wanted to do was spoil Ciara. so I called her up and told her to get ready. of course she asked where we going and what not that's what girls do. but a nigga don't got time for whinning I hung up right in her face.

Nike and trina finally decided to buy me my own car. well mainly trina. nike was all against it. talm bout "his grown young ass can buy his own shit" but ms sexy ass trina was like "don't do my baby like that either im gone pay for it or we gone pay for it" and yall know nike don't want her paying for shit. so he took me to get a custom made 2015 camero. I didn't care what car I didn't need anything to expensive anyway. as long as my shit don't look like everybody else we good.

I pulled up to Ciara crib and texted her to come down. I waited a good 5 mins and she came out looking all kinds of fine. she was wearing a oversized baseball jersey and some white timbs with her silver assocories. she had her full natural hair just bouncing and she barely wore makeup only did her eyebrows chapstick and mascara. she didn't wear all that foundation and shit like that.

she got in the car and kissed my cheek. I pulled off and we rode in a comfortable silence. I grabbed her hand and kissed it. she looked at me and she had the look of worry on her face.

Trey- whats wrong baby?

Ciara- nothing im just thinking a lot

Trey- what you thinking about?

Ciara- old stuff nothing serious

Trey- you sure cause you look bothered

Ciara- yea im fine I swear

Trey- if something going on you know im here for you right? I wont let anything happen to you

Ciara- well since you put it that way I am a little bothered by just one thing

Trey- go ahead baby im all ears

Ciara- well I keep having nightmares about my uncle coming back to kill me

Trey- back? what he do before

Ciara- you know the typical pediphole they touch their nieces say this is a game. don't tell your parents. but he use to lock me in the basement weeks at a time to give my parents the run around for me. making it look like I was a problem child and I should spend more time with him for discipline. my mom believed him but my father didn't as much but he agreed. he use to burn me and like basically use me well treat me like an experiment. he wanted know how the inside of a female work what happens if you do this and that. but one day this man saved me. he looked a lot like you as well by the way. wow I just noticed that. but anyways he fucked him up and left him for dead.

Trey- do you remember anything about him? still see him?