Nyck de Vries (request)

39. I wanna ruin our friendship
I hope this is what you had in mind😌

Summary: Nyck and Tori Latifi have been friends and racing each other for a while, but a drunken deal changes their relationship.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Truth or dare. What a fucking boring game.

"I dare you to lick Kelsey's ear"

"Are you a 100% straight?"

"I dare you to perform a lap dance on him"

"Have you ever done it on a washing machine?"

"Do you have a crush from the people in this room?"

"Do a cartwheel"

It was just boring.

"Tori, truth or dare?" Asked my friend, Alma. We were at an F2 get together, with random people from the paddock basically, at our house. I was the sister of Nicholas Latifi, and even though I didn't have a seat for F2, I was doing some sim testing for DAMS every now and then.

"Uhh... truth" I said finally. Don't call me a pussy, I'd already downed a glass of vodka, did a drunk backflip and made out with Alma as a dare. It was time for a truth.

"Okay... who was the best in bed out of the guys you had sex with?"

"Uh..."

Well I was damned. The question sounded like I had a hundred guys already, but I actually only had sex with two. My ex boyfriend, Ken, who wasn't very good in bed, and I had to do most of the job, and Luke, a one night stand, who was actually very good, but he didn't really care about me finishing so...

"My experiences suck" I shrugged.

"Elaborate please" said a guy who was sitting across me.

"It was either me doing all the job or him doing the job but just for himself."

Everyone showed a round of empathy towards me which I found quite funny. They were feeling sorry for my sex life.

"Nicholas, dear brother, truth or dare?" I asked, and laughed at my brother.

"Dare."

"I dare you to take Alma outside, find the closest supermarket, steal a shopping kart and roll her in it!"

"Wow" said Nicholas, but a moment later he was pulling Alma out of the house, looking for a supermarket.

The game pretty much paused, most of the people were going out for a smoke.

"You don't smoke?" I asked Nyck de Vries, who was sitting next to me. We were close friends, as we raced each other in Formula Renault and GP3.

"I'm a racing driver" he said with a smirk.

"Fair enough."

He stood up too and poured himself another drink. He was walking in a surprisingly straight line.

"You're not drunk" I stated.

"Yeah... wasn't in the mood to get wasted" he shrugged.

"Well... I'm wasted" I laughed, and it made him smile. I looked around, seeing that it was just the two of us left in the dining room.

"Did you really mean that?" Asked Nyck.

"What?" I asked, raising a brow.

"About the guys you slept with."

My raised eyebrows stayed raised.

"Erm... yeah, they sucked."

"That's a shame" he mumbled.

F1 guilty pleasure one shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें