chapter 28

Victor's POV~

We all trudged into the house. I'm tired and feel wonderful from today. And the thought of Princess joining me this evening has my mind racing. As I walk up the stairs I feel princesses small hand grab mine. I start to go to her room but she shakes her head and walks to mine. 

I love my new room. Its black white and Greg with touches of soft silver/blue. When Mr. Blackbourne convinced my father to let me move in I couldn't have been happier. In the left side of my room there is a black baby grand piano. It was a gift from Mr. Blackbourne and Doc. I can't tell you how emotional it was for me to move out. Most people would think I got away what's there to be emotional about. But they are still my family. And I can't tell you how many nights I would hope and pray that my mother would wake up an want to leave or my father would realize he was making me miserable and stop. It doesn't matter how awful they are they are still your family. Its why I struggled so hard when I first joined this group and they wanted to protect and shield me. It was Gabe who finally made me realize that it was okay to love my family but not want to be around them. I mean look at him and Pam. She isn't even his blood but he loves her all the same. He protected her even from herself when he could and helped through every up and down. Gabe may not have had a lot growing up but he is an amazing man. 

Shaking myself from my thoughts I turn to Princess. "We need a shower!" She says before I can get anything out. 

"Okay. Lead the way Princess."

Grabbing my hand I follow her into the bathroom and she slowly begins to strip. Watching her lush skin be unveiled to me is mesmerizing. She is so beautiful. 

"Victor.... My prince.... Victor..."

"What... Oh sorry Sang I was daydreaming."

With a giggle she wraps her arms around my neck. "Let's take a bubble bath instead."

"Yes dear." I say and kiss her perfect mouth. 

Discussing our day and the fun highlights of the day we relax in the tub. Princess is leaned against my chest. This is perfect but I want more.

I kiss the top of her head and down her neck. Turning her I slide her across my legs so she is straddling my legs. I nip and lick her beautiful collarbone and kneed her breasts before softly licking and kissing her nipples. They are like the sweetest berries. She begins to slide back and forth on me and I feel myself getting harder. I'm going to break if she doesn't stop. 

"Come on my prince ... Let's take this to the room. I want to explore all of you."

Getting out I wrap her in a towel and we race to my room. Spotting the piano I have an idea. Taking her hand I stop her beside it. Pulling her towel off then grasping her waist I settle her on it. A scene from that stupid movie Gabe had us watch with the hooker and the piano pings around my head. I pull her to the edge and sit down. Resting her legs on either side of my head I lean forward and play. I don't look her for several bars. Just playing the dark melody that comes out. Its often this way with her. I had to hook up a recorder in the room. Its set to record anytime I play the piano. She draws beautiful melodies out of me without even even trying. As the song draws to an end I lean forward and bury my face between her slim thighs. She is now the piano her noises the beautiful melody. When she finally draws to a close with a beautiful crescendo I pull back. 

"That was very Naughty my dark prince! I was supposed to get to explore you tonight." She pants at me. 

"The night isn't over Princess!"

With a giggle she slides off the edge of the piano and pulls me to the bed! She pushes me onto my back and climbs on top of me. Her legs around my knees her hands delicately tracing a pattern of her choosing up my thighs. When her warm hands reach me and take me in hand I can't help but moan. Her hand slips down and cradles my sac. How does she know how to destroy my sanity? I let loose a howl and arch up. When her mouth takes me in I can't control my breathing and my hands curl into her soft hair. She mount a full attack sucking and pulling and then she raises her self up and settles back down between my thighs. I'm in fog... The feeling almost too much. Then one finger goes in her mouth with me and trails down... Past my balls... To my... My god she isnt! But she does and I come undone. Her finger wiggling in and out and her mouth and other hand working me up and down. I cum with a yell that could shake the chandelier. She continues to stroke me with her red lips until I can't go on anymore. I lay there panting in breath after breath. I can't hear or speak for a moment. The blood in my body needs to fill my other organs before I can function. 

"I love you my Prince. I always will."

"And I love you princess. I always will."

I must have dozed off. When I wake she is curled into my side and the lights are turned down. The only light left on was the bathroom and its a soft glow that shows the spectacular curves of her body. Its time to worship her. 

~Sang's POV~

I feel his mouth make its way up my leg and across my stomach up my chest along my neck down my cheek and to my mouth. Its heated and fierce yet slow and gentle. I feel him push the head against my entrance and I arch so he will slide in. His rythm is sedate. We build slowly "Princess I love you."

"Victor more!" I plead.

"Princess I adore you!"

"More, more, more" its a litany I can't stop. "I love you... More... I love you!"

I can feel him swell inside of me and I know he is close. His fingers find my bud and I go over the edge. As I curl back into his body I feel so much love. He hums a few bars and then quiets back down. Kissing his chest I adjust myself to get comfortable and slowly doze back of....