Intruder!

The two weeks flew by. I had pretty well emptied out Momma G's house. Anything that was important to me was loaded up into the u-haul I had rented. The only thing I was going to miss was the actual house. I didnt have any friends other than Tate. Which you might think is weird but im not kidding when I say I have people issues. I have a low tolerance to bullshit and with society thats not something thats avoidable. So I just avoided society in general.

I sighed and walked out of my childhood home, locking the door behind me. Tate was already sitting by the truck wagging his tail. He loved riding. But I was sure after this long ass road trip he would avoid the truck for awhile. I opened the door for him.

" Come on Tater. Time to make Momma proud."

He barked and jumped in the passenger seat. His way of calling shot gun I suppose. Despite how many times I had tried to make him ride in the back seat he always sat up front. I rolled my eyes and shut the door. I hopped in and started the truck. I gave the house one last look then I followed the annoying voice on the gps instructions. That was the longest road trip ever.

10 hours later I finally saw a sign for River Run. I laughed. It was hard to believe they even had a university with a whopping 1200 people living in the city limits.

15 minutes later I pulled into my new driveway. I gasped and checked the gps. It was right. I just couldnt believe how pretty that house was. It was a 3 story plantation style home , which explained the 1/2 mile long driveway that had weeping willows lining it. It was my dream home. But it was awfully big for me and Tate. And I only paid $350 for the rent. Maybe it wasnt as nice on the inside. ..

I pulled the truck and trailer around the circle drive so that it would be easier to unload my trailer full of crap. When I put the truck in park and shut it off Tate jumped up. I could tell with the way he was prancing around he was about to leave me a present.

" Hell no! You better hold it a minute! " I reached over and opened his door. He was well behaved so I knew he wouldnt go far from me. Not like I had any neighbors to worry about.

I fumbled around with my keys in one hand while I juggled 3 boxes in the other. Im kinda lazy so I didnt wanna make more trips than necessary.

When I finally got the door open my mouth fell open in awe. I knew the house came furnished but this was crazy. The furniture in that house probably cost more than my truck. And I drove a damn 2014 4x4 four door dodge ram. Luxury edition at that. So do the math. The chandelier in the first living room ( first out of 3 just on the first floor) was incredible. Kind of backwoods seeing as how it was made with deer antlers. But it had some kind of rustic beauty to it. The rest of the first floor was just as grand.

I decided I might as well take the master bedroom and put up all my posters. They ranged from trucks to muscle cars and ofcourse the man of my dreams. Yeah I wont lie if I could be alone with Channing Tatum for ten minutes.. well lets just say id be a very happy woman. I frowned a little. Its sad the only dates ive been on were in my head with a man I would never meet. I doubted there was very many 20 year old women who still held onto thier virginity. But Momma G had always told me that if I waited till I met the one, my soul mate, it would be worth it to give him something no other man had ever been given. So in order to make her proud I had ignored pretty much every male I had ever been around. Some how I knew that when I met him, I would know Instantly. And so far I hadnt.

After getting everything unpacked and I fed Tate, I decided to venture to the next floor of my outrageous home. And at the top of the stairs I damn near fell back down them. I had walked right into a set of abs. I didnt even think about it before I screamed.

" WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU AND WhY ARE YOU IN MY HOUSE?!?!"

He didnt seem surprised to see me. That shocked me even more. I took a good look at my intruder. He had dirty blonde hair that was kinda shaggy. His bangs just skirted the tops of his eyes. Damn. Those eyes. They were a dark chocolate Brown with flecks of gold in them. His lashes were long but by no means made him feminine looking. Any trace of girlishness was gone when I looked down to his abs. He had a huge tribal tattoo covering his right shoulder and it reached over to his chest. He wore one of those choker style necklaces that you always see on surfers and it had a tooth hanging off it. It looked more canine than shark. Which was wierd.

I dont know how long I was staring at this beautiful man who was obviously the hottest thing since Mr Tatum himself.

He cleared his throat. " Your making me self conscious. "

I know I looked like a dumbass. Or a fish. The way I just opened and shut my mouth repeatedly.

He laughed and arched his eyebrow" Im guessing that your Kiera. And that my grandmother as usual failed to mention that you share this house with me and the boys."

Oh holy guacamole. ..was there more of them? I didnt think I could handle more than one god-like man...
Well if you made it this far.im guessing you like it! Please comment so I know if I should continue. It might be kind of boring but I hate just jumping into action. Thanks:)