What Happens Next?

Secrets: plural of se·cret (Noun) Noun Something that is kept or meant to be kept unknown or unseen by others: "a state secret". Something that is not properly understood; a mystery.

What happens next? A lot. Let's just say secrets were kept. Secrets were told. Secrets got out. Ali was a fake. Now, I don't mean fake name, fake person etc. But she was indeed a very, very secretive liar. Everyone knew Ali as the super outgoing girl who everyone liked. Sweet and Innocent with sass as we all thought, Turns out little miss Alison had deeper problems then we knew. 

Back to the fakeness shall we? As I said a little back, it wasn't really a 'fake person' and I take that back. She pretty much had an alter ego. I mean, a back stabbing bitch. So, to continue how fake she really was, why don't we bring twitter into this?

Plastic Bieber: heartless bitch with no life.  Plastic: Fake wanna be on twitter.

Those two types of accounts are fake. But, why would you play 'wannarexic'? Ali had a secret little account where she could complain she was fat and everyone would tell her she wasn't. It was just a stupid, heartless stunt for attention. Now, that's just not fair. Alison probably knew what would come out of doing this. You know, not wanting to take off your shorts at the pool because cuts lined your thighs. Or saying you ate because you had to stick to your true Ana self. Pretending not to listen to all the 'bullshit' when you knew it was right. Fooling so many poor girls and guys really dealing with everything.

Alison had four girls scared to death of what all these tragic events could lead to. Loosing friends, screwing up plans. Fucking up your life. All because someone else came into the picture.Good job Alison.And guess what? They were worried. You played them so much they started not to give a damn.