Chapter 2 - Unanswered Questions

Finally an update of My Beloved, sorry it took me a while to finish this... as you all know, i still have school... i'll be updating this once in a blue moon.. anyways, i hope this chapter will be at your liking, comment and vote below!

i dedicate this story to my good friend here at wattpad and facebook  @Tranquilty... she's one of my few good friends here... i hope she'll like this chapter  ans to all the readers as well   ^___^

and now a word from the character:

Shuichi: My name is Shuichi by the way, I’m only 16 years old, and yes I can already drive, as you can see what is stated on the last chapter ^___^ … My dad has his ways with the police, so I can drive even if I’m a minor…

and now lets move on to the story...

SOME WORDS YOU MIGHT NOT UNDERSTAND:

'ane' - it means older sister

'aniki' - it means older brother

'bento' - packed lunch made for someone special to a person, or probably just ur lunch

===========================================================

Chapter 2 – Unanswered Questions

Shuichi’s POV

‘That dream again...’ I said to myself. I woke up on the middle of the night, and I was sweating bullets... it seems I can’t forget that moment 3 months ago.... Yes that was three months ago, I’m still thinking about it now, why did Yuki did that? Was I to rash about these things? Am I just jumping into conclusion? Am I right or wrong? And who’s that girl? She doesn't seem familiar to me.

Since that time, I asked Yuki to stay away from me... I need to think about this, it was just too painful that he didn’t even call me when he got back here... Hell! I’m his girlfriend for god sakes, am I not allowed to know this things? I was just so worried about him. Then I see him around fooling with another girl in his car. I’m too scared to find out the truth and I don’t have any courage to let him go now. I’m too scared to be alone, not again, and he knows this...

I took out the locket he gave me and opened it. It was a picture of the two of us, he was kissing me on the cheeks and his hand where wrapped around my shoulders... there’s also engraved words on the other side of the locket. It was ‘My Beloved Shuichi’.

This was a gift from him before he left me a year ago. He said just hold this and think of him whenever I miss him. I did that for a year and now he’s here but he’s not with me, I feel like I missed him more than ever

While I was holding my locket, tears fell down my cheeks. I miss him so much, his laughs, his voice, his kisses and hugs, the smell of his cigarettes which intoxicates me. My heart says I need to see him but my mind says not to. I got up my bed and went to my window porch as I looked up in the endless sky, longing for Yuki...

Yuki’s POV

I was really an idiot not telling her that I would be coming home, my plan of surprising her failed. “Tohma what should I do? It’s already been 3 months since she said to stay away, I can’t wait much longer...”, I said to Tohma. He's my brother-in-law, I really respect him, and he’s the one who helps me when I get in trouble.