SHAPE OF THIS RELATION

A little more, about 30 seconds are remaining. It's our final element, choreographic lift and I know I won't gonna drop Yuki, as we rehearsed countless of times. Now only 5 seconds left and her landing is smooth without interruption. Also our timing is just perfect. Now we're holding our final position of routine where her forehead in touching mine and our hands holding each others nape of neck while we're kneeling down on the ice. Our noses are touching so I can feel her heavy breathing. After few seconds of holding the position. The entire hall has covered with applause. She then jumps in my arms weeping loudly. I've grabbed her firmly and planted kisses on her head to celebrate the great moment as our performance was perfect as the way we wanted.

Both of us have the dream of this day and we dedicated and sacrificed so much to come here to perform after the last winter Olympics. After leaving the ice I've jumped onto Lina's(choreographer, coach) arm shouting and I've also realized my eyes are teary too.

"Zack that's perfect and undoubtedly there's no deduction," she informed us which makes us more optimistic. At the time of scoring four of us have became unexpectedly excited. Yuki has clutched my forearm and I've clutched her knee as usually and finally inside my mind I've screamed, 'We NAILED it!!!'

Yuki and I've gotten highest total scores in ice dancing winter Olympics this year. We got the second place in RD(rhythm dance) segment and the first place in FD(free dance) with season's best record. This makes us this year's champion. After 24 year's of determination and hard work, we've made our dream true. We fought tooth and nail to come to the international level, even we crossed all kind of extension for it. Immediately Yuki has grasped me sobbing and four of us have leapt in the moment of our victory. We all have exchanged hugs.

Soon we hijacked by media. Before giving scores our routine was displaying on the screen. I was really amused that how we were totally focused in the character and routine as always, not a bit of bothered by judges and viewers. Each of our lifts, step sequences, spins, twizzles were technically flawless just as we expected.

On the next day in medal ceremony, we're waiting for the moment to stand on the victory podium and receive our gold medals for the second time. She has then whispered in my ears, "Zack, after this all I deserve your medal too right!!"

"Shut up, it's like you didn't take the revenge! Better if you hand me yours. You were loosing tempo in RD, thank me that I covered it up."

"C'mon, it's your duty as a partner," she has giggled uttering that. Then again bunch of interviewers, news reporters, press conference, photographers, and fans have made us worn out. we're both like, 'Gimme a break man!!'

They're taking thousand of photos and throwing hundred of questions. Some of them are interesting but some of them are annoying, irritating. From Yuki's expression I can tell that she want some rest leaning against my back. When she has gotten time to talk to me she whispered, "Zack let's take a leave, I'm too tired of this all." her words have thrown a bolder on me suddenly.

"Wait, you're not implying like let's get retire or something right!!!!"

"well not permanently...for sometime, I want to stay away from arena...it's time..." but she's interrupted by a fanboy so I've gestured her to talk 'bout it later.

After that we we've finally gotten time to talk at midnight. Until this time I tried to get that why she mentioned it out of nowhere. After that kind of blasting performance what lags her inspiration, not such a reaction expected.

"So Yuki, tell me bout the topic earlier..."

"Yeah that I need a break Zack, you know perfectly how much tedious it's....well it's not like I'm leaving the ice forever or like that..."