Dorm Room Competition

The students were all sitting in the common area of the dorm rooms chatting. Izumi, Katsumi, and Shoka tried talking to their brothers, but they just ignored them.

"Hey, guys, I have an idea for something we can do! We can have a dorm room competition!" said Mina.

"Sounds great. Who's first?" asked Izuku.

"You are, Rogers" said Mina.

When they went in Izuku's room they saw weights, a punching bag, and some Captain America merch.

When they saw Katsuki's room, it had a lot of computers and other high tech stuff.

When they saw Shoto's room, it looked like something straight out of Asgard. There were golden walls, Asgardian armor and weapons on display, and tons of other things.

The rest of the class's rooms were the same as in the show. Izumi's room had tons of All Might and Green Magnet merch in it. Shoka's room had tons of Endeavor and Ice Queen merch in it. And they didn't see Katsumi's room.

After that they put it to a vote.

"And the person who got the most votes it... Sato!" said Mina.

"Aw you girls just voted for him because he let you eat all that sugary food!" said Kaminari.

After that, they all went to bed.

Thanks for reading. I know this chapter was short. But I felt like doing it anyway.