My stanky cousin

(please comment im desperate 💀)

It is 6:41pm and Im going to kms i fucking hate my cousin hes so fucking annoying and racist he keeps saying the n word.

He also spat in my mouth ive brushed my teeth 7 times and i still have not got rid of that monastery taste in my mouth. it taste nasty i hate life i wanna hang myself i feel like i have just tasted sweat from old gym cloths that are older that earth. 

As in writing this im slowly being dragged to hell by satan himself while disintegrating into the earths crust i can feel the light calling out my name asking me to come towards it and im very close to going to it but if there is stairs up there im not even going to pull a lil nas x i will walk till the end of humanity itself to get away from my own mouths smell.

He has no respect im so very close to killing him.

He needs to be dropped off at the adoption center but hes finna end up there his whole life he WILL die alone.

He acts like he has superpowers im not even joking like hes goku HES WEAK AS SHIT his feet smell like old fish that as 200 year old gum in it and vinegar that has been used as bath water 6294638 times

Update:
He just shit his pants. i cant breath there is so much pollution in the earth because of his shit it smells atrocious my entire house is stanky.

We need to burn the earth and evacuate to mars and leave him to float around in space but im afraid he would stink up the whole milkyway so we would honstly have to move to another solar system  to escape this monstosity of a smell.

Each and every one of my nostril hairs have shrivelled up and died (rest in peices) my boogers have melted and i need many decades to recover after i die i will be put into the ground still not fully recovered.

His mum aint even doing nothing. (But shes honestly so sweet)

He needs to leave my house i cant survive like this i feel like i have covid-19.

His ass needs to be nuked and thrown into a volcano on mars since earth is gone from the pollution of his shat while we move solar systems then to another universe.

His fart is strong enough to melt the ice berg that sank the titanic in 1/758 nanoseconds.

Update:
I have prayed to allah to make him stop, the amout of duas i have done are immeasurable he keeps hitting me like a turtle im not even joking.

I've never had so much hatred for somebody ever as much as i do him.

He needs to learn to pull his pants up or im going to get those things that they colect garbage with and grab his musty, crusty, rusty, busty, susty,(kinda sus ngl)usty pantaloons with them and pull em up.

Update:
He keeps going to the bathroom idk why but i NEVER and i mean never hear that loud satisfying ear clogging noise of a toilet flush.

I honestly feel like he has been pissing in my bathtub or the sink if so his fat ass will touch the cold white clean bathtub edge and make it brown dutty ugly and gross

I have indeed cleansed the toilet bowl every single 1/8 of a nanosecond cleaned the toilet bowl before using it.

He wont leave till we tell him we enjoyed having him over like i enjoyed his ghetto ass being in my house making it stank.

Please help his big valumtuous body came back from the bathroom for the 826287 time he didnt waah his hands and is trying to make us sniff it please call 999

NOOO actually im in the deep depths of hell he asked me to kiss his big feet like he can take two steps and would end up across the earth when he walks everybody chants 'fe fi fo fum here comes a big bum'

YES HE HAS FINALLY LEFT MY HOUSE HUMANITY HAS BEEN SAVED PEOPLE ARE COMING ALIVE AND A CURE FOR CANCER HAS BEEN FOUND ALIEN ARE NO LONGER ABDUCTING HUMANS TRYING TO WIPE OUT HUMANITY YES

Thank god...

___________________________________     I will update when something else happens to me

___________________________________ I will update when something else happens to me. Bye lovlies dont forget to vote and comment it would honestly make my day. Remember ily. Dont kys because then you will die