Chapter eleven: study trouble

y/n POV
I went to my locker to get my lunch box when I heard a voice yell "Y/N!!!" i looked behind me and saw hinata coming towards me "I JUST REMEMBERED,YOU DIDNT GIVE ME YOUR ADDRESS YESTERDAY!!" he yelled "shh hinata you dont need to yell" I told him.

"oh sorry" hinata whispered "its alright" I said "oh my address is street name 705 house number 28" I continued "but what time do you want me to come?" he asked "anytime I guess,I'm going home early today anyways" I suggested

"oh alright...see ya later then" hinata said as he walked off,I took my lunchbox and went up to the roof to eat in my usual spot,when I got there,kiyoko and yachi were already sitting on the benches "hey guys!!" I waved "y/n mizuki" kiyoko started "TELL.US.WHAT.HAPPENED.THE.OTHER.NIGHT" yachi continued "fine" I said as I sat down.

after telling them what happened

"aww tsukishima cares" yachi said as she held her chest and laid her head on my lap "oh so if we're talking about our crushes now...." I started,as yacht lifted her head "what's going on between you and yamaguchi?" I asked as I turned my head to yachi "w-what n-nothing!!!" yachi said quickly.

"yeah yachi,ive seen you looking at yamaguchi from time to time" kiyoko smirked at yachi "n-no I d-dont" yachi said as she held her cheeks,trying to hide her blush "yachi hitoka,is that a blush I see?"I asked as I tried to look at her face "n-no!!!" yachi said as she looked away,trying to hide her blushing face,kiyoko and I then burst out laughing.

time skip/after lunch

after we finished eating,we went to our own clubs and since the music club was free for 30 minutes,I went to see if the members were there,when I got there,Miyo and Akemi were the only ones there "Kazu and Emiko aren't here?" I asked "Kazu caught a cold and Emiko just didnt come to school" Miyo replied "we dont know why" Akemi continued.

"so...how's the song coming up for you guys?" I asked as I satdown next to them "OK I guess" Miyo said as he showed me his lyrics "huh its not that bad" I said as I read it "I'm mean...the lyrics...it does say something" I said while giving Miyo the paper "how about you Akemi?" I asked "not good.." she said while laying her head on the table,I giggled "dont rush...we still have a few days until the competition".

time skip/after school

I packed my things and started heading home,when I reached my porch,I looked behind me and remembered 'right...tsukki's still at practice...' I shook my head and entered my house,I greeted puff and went upstairs to wash up,when I came back down I thought 'I wonder what time hinata will arrive' until I heard a knock on the door.

I went to open it and saw a delivery guy standing there with two big boxes in his hands "uhh...I think you have the wrong house sir.." I said "no I think I got the house right" he said as he put the boxes down and left,I looked at the boxes and took them inside and put them in a corner 'I'll put it in the attic later' I thought

a few hours later

I heard a knock on the door and went to open it and saw hinata,kageyama and tsukishima "oh hey guys!!" I greeted "sorry y/n but kageyama wanted you to help him study and tsukishima....I dont really know why he came" hinata said "its alright" I said as I invited them in, "you have a dog?!" hinata exclaimed as he ran towards puff,and puff surprisingly liked the boys,"OK so let's start studying" I said as we all sat down.

after 1 hour of tutoring kageyama and hinata

"you guys are really stupid" tsukishima chuckled at kageyama and hinata "well atleast y/n has patience with us" hinata hissed at tsukishima.
*DING*
"oh that must be the pizza" I said as I stood up and walked to the kitchen "PIZZA?!" kageyama and hinata said as they started drooling,I came back with a big plate with the pizza and placed it on the table "dig in!!" I said as they started to eat.

after 1 hour of studying

I looked at the clock and saw it was already 10:30 "you guys need to be going home now...its getting kinda late" I said "alright" hinata said as he stood up "thanks again for helping us y/n" kageyama said as he walked to the door "anytime!" I replied as I walked towards the door "I'll see you guys tomorrow bye!!" I waved "bye y/n!" hinata waved back,I closed the door and I noticed tsukishima was still here.

~Authors note~
hey there reader
sorry if this chapter wasn't so good
but I enjoyed writing it and I hope u enjoyed reading
feel free to comment anything
anyways thanks for reading!!