Chapter 9

HARRY POV

The next day at school Louis was looking over at me so much across the lunch room that I pulled out my phone to send him a text.

Harry: take a picture, it'll last longer ;)

I looked up to see Louis pull out his phone and look at it. He then looked back up and grinned, before raising his phone like he was taking a photo.

*Louis sent an attachment*

It was a photo of Harry, Liam, Lottie and Niall sitting at their table and eating their lunch.

Louis: There you go, now I have something to kiss goodnight when you're not with me.

Harry: are you doing anything tonight?

Louis: nope

Harry: can I come over tonight? Once I can sneak out?

Louis: sure, I'll be waiting in my room

Harry: alright, see you then <3

Louis : xx

I switched off my phone and put it back in my pocket as the bell rang. We all picked up our bags and I walked with Niall to our Science class, which we had together.

"Bloody hell. Why do we have Science in the afternoon? I can't deal with this right now." Niall groaned, resting his head down on his desk.

"Get your head up mate, the teachers here." I said and Niall snapped his head up.

"Fuck, you daydream about her don't you?" I said, nodding towards the teacher.

Niall kicked me under the table.

"Fuck off." he muttered.

"If I was straight I'd probably daydream about her too." I added, just to wind Niall up.

"Jesus Christ Harry, I have a girlfriend." Niall replied.

---

We survived Science and Niall offered to drive me home.

"Do you want to come in and play some Xbox?" I asked and so Niall parked the car in the driveway and we went into the house.

I grabbed a few cans of Coke and a bag of chips and switched on the Xbox. We played Fifa for an hour and then Gemma arrived home.

Gemma was my sister, she was nineteen and she worked at a restaurant in town, saving up money for university, which she was going to next year.

"Hey dickheads." Gemma said.

"Mum just texted me and she said that she would be home in about half an hour. I'm going to my room." Gemma added and then she went upstairs.

"Alright mate, I better go too. I'm going to Lottie's for dinner." Niall said and he got up off the sofa and grabbed his bag, heading out the front door.

I turned the tv off and chucked the empty Coke cans in the recycling bin. Then I went  up to my room and did a bit of studying.

Mum got home and we had dinner and then I had a shower. Basically I was just waiting until I could go over to Louis' house.

I watched a movie and once all the lights in the house had gone out I grabbed my school bag, crept downstairs and out the front door. I jogged round to Louis' house and texted him to say that I was there.

A minute later the front door opened and Louis kissed me. We went up to his bedroom and lay down in bed.

"So what's the deal with your mum?" I asked, playing with Louis' fingers.

"She works with him, he's called Richard and she wanted to see if it was serious enough before telling us." Louis explained, I could tell he was still pissed.

"You accept it though don't you?" I asked.

"Yeah." he replied.

It was quiet for a while, I played with his fingers and he nuzzled his face into my shoulder.

"Am I really the first guy you've ever got with?" I whispered, breaking the silence.

"Yeah. I'd never stuck my cock into a guys arse before you. And I denied my feelings towards you for a while because I thought I was straight." Louis replied.

"What were your feeling about me?" I asked, slightly teasingly.

"I thought you were cute and when I heard you and Lottie talking about some guy I felt jealous and I didn't know why." he said.

"And I wanted to kiss you." Louis added.

I smiled and in one quick movement I was straddling Louis and dipping down to kiss him.

As we kissed, hot and passionate, Louis started to roll his hips underneath me.

"Do you want to try sucking cock then?" I asked, nibbling on his ear.

Louis nodded frantically and pulled my sweatpants and boxers right down, grabbing my cock and starting to massage it.

He got himself into position and wrapped his mouth around me. I could feel his tongue moving and my hands jumped to his hair to pull on it when he started to move his mouth.

I moaned as Louis knelt down in front of me and pushed me deeper into his mouth. With a few moans I felt the familiar sensation in my gut.

"Shit, Louis, I'm going to come, do you want me to pull out?" I asked. Louis shook his head and with another long suck I came in his mouth.

He stepped back and I watched him swallow it all.

"How was that?" I asked.

"Good. Bloody hurts my jaw though." he replied.

"You were amazing, here, I'll do you." I said and he gladly helped me pull down his boxers to reveal his cock, which was already pretty hard.

I kissed my way down his face, chest and stomach, licking down from his belly button to the very tip of his cock. Then I took him in my mouth and sucked, ignoring the pain in my jaw and enjoying his deep moans, until he came with barely any warning.

I wiped my mouth and we laid back down in bed.

"Goodnight." Louis said.

"Night babe." I replied.

With one last stroke down Louis' dick I kissed him lazily and fell asleep.