Chapter 2

Tristan above ^^^^^^^
----------------------------------
"Well hello to you. I'm Tristan and your gorgeous." I'm guessing Tristan said to me with a smirk. "why yes I am but you can call me lily." I replied with a wink. "oh dude she's British! That's hot!" Said another boy "ok Tristan can you show lily to her room please?" Cordelia asked "of course shall we?" He said reaching out his hand. "we shall" I said walking around him ignoring his hand. I heard a course of ' ohhhhh' behind me. He mumbled something along the lines of "come on "
I looked at my room it was bigger than the size of my old house! "Wow" I whispered to myself. "you like it?" I turned to Tristan and said "No......" the smile disappeared from his face. "you stupid slu-" I cut him off "I love it!!! Now what were you saying? " He looked embarrassed. Cordilia came in on the intercom "time for dinner, were going to paulós with geff and Christina, I put all of your outfits in your bathrooms. get changed" I walked into my bathroom and saw a beautiful white knee length dress and teal shoes and a gold watch. I changed and went down stairs and saw the boys all dressed in suits and ties. they looked at me and their jaws dropped. "what? Do I look ok?" They all smirked but James spoke up "babe you look hot" with a smirk but it soon fell when I whispered in his ear "call me babe again and you will wake up with no hair anywhere. got it? Good" he looked like he was terrified. Every one laughed and we left. as I was climbing into the limo I felt a hand on my bum. I turned around to see Tristan "you looked like you needed help" he smirked "well I don't so hands off my ass!" I told him in a deadly voice. he took his hands away and I smiled in victory.
----------------------------------
At the restaurant
"Hello how may I help you?" I looked up to see a very hot waiter looking at me when Tristan spoke up "yeah my girlfriend wants a sweet tea" I looked at him shocked and looked back at the waiter "he's not my boyfriend I'm completely single" and winked. after dinner I gave the waiter who's name happens to be Derek my number.
----------------------------------
The house
When we got back I went on up to my room and changed into my pajamas that have hearts all over them. Strangely I fell asleep dreaming of me and Tristan.