The Nail & Test Chamber #1 - Traps & Energy Balls

When Abby wakes up, she does her own routine. Then she notices that she hasn't finished her build yet, so she gets back to work. As she was about to pound the last nail in the wood, the nail slipped and got pounded in Abby's right pinky finger.

Abby: "Yooouuch! That hurts!"

Abby's shout was soo loud, Lex heard it, and he came to her.

Lex Hatcher: "What's wrong Abby?"

He asked.

Abby: "Oh, dad... I got a nail stuck in my finger..."

Said Abby in serious pain, so Lex was shocked to hear that.

Lex: "Oh, no! That's not good! And how did that nail get here?"

Abby replied to Lex in serious pain.

Abby: "I don't know. But I really need help, and stat!"

She said. Lex replied.

Lex: "I'm on it!" 

Lex(in mind): "This... is... very... serious."

After Lex calls Teeny Terry, he comes over so quickly, pulls the nail out of Abby's pinky finger, and bandages it. 

Teeny Terry: "Done!"

Abby: "Thanks. I don't know why this happened."

At this point, Abby's Fuzzly Spotter alarm goes off.

Abby: The Fuzzly Spotter!

Abby opens her watch, and all the Fuzzlies pop up on screen(except Teeny Terry cause he got away from Katie so fast)

Fuzzlies: "HEEEEEELLLP!"

The Fuzzly emblem shows Katie Sweeper's liar.

Abby: Spotted! There's Fuzzly Trouble in... Katie's liar?

Abby gasps.

Abby(madly): Katie Sweeper... But how on the Fuzzblat did she get ungrounded? She should not of be doing this! She must of done this to me!

Lex: "You must stop her before it's too late!"

Abby Hatcher: Okay. Fuzzly Trouble can't delay! To the rescue, save the day!"

Abby suits up and goes to Katie Sweeper's liar, but the obstacles that are set up by Katie are more harder and challenging, so it's not going to be super easy this time. She ended up in Test Chamber #1 in Katie Sweeper's Testing Track.

Abby: "Uh-oh. Looks like the obstacles are much, much harder this time. I have to find a way to get over to that side"

Abby notices that there's an energy ball launcher which has launched an energy ball.

Abby: "Oh, I know!"

Said Abby, as she gets the energy ball in it's receiver in advanced, the receiver, which opens up the bridge. Abby tries to go over the bridges, but accidentally trips on a tripwire.

Abby: "Woah! That was close. Or is it? Whaaaa!"

The tripwire activates a trap, which resets the Energy Ball Receptacle, and closes the bridge. Can you guess what it is?