That Boy...

TRIGGER WARNING: Mental disorders, Violent/Intrusive thoughts

Oh my god. It took me this long, but this boy has me absolutely fucking lovestruck. I felt him staring at me through my locker door, at least, that's what the intrusive thoughts were telling me to feel. I closed my locker door and to my dismay, he had his nose stuck in his locker looking for something. We have been locker neighbors for the past three years and I pray to the Goddess that he's oblivious to how much I stare at him. He was just so quiet, unlike my firey and temperamental ass. I needed to get to know him before the end of the school year, as this was our last semester of high school.

His name is Eridan. Eridan Conner *Fucking* Ampora. My crush since the summer after my Sophomore year. He was so precious in every way. Quiet, shy, socially awkward. I bet he was one of those geeks that watch anime and play indie games while they drink lukewarm Mountain Dew Voltage. (𝓞𝓱, 𝔀𝓪𝓲𝓽, 𝓷𝓸... 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽'𝓼 𝓶𝓮. 𝓵𝓸𝓵) He was really cute too, even though he looks like a sore thumb from his family. A tall and burly man with greying red hair and sea-green eyes with a curvy mixed woman with long black hair and warm amber eyes. (𝓜𝓲𝓼𝓼 𝓜𝓪𝓳𝓮𝓼𝓽𝔂 𝓲𝓼 𝓪𝓷 𝓪𝓫𝓼𝓸𝓵𝓾𝓽𝓮 𝓹𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓱, 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓘 𝓷𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓰𝓸𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝓮𝓮𝓽 𝓜𝓻. 𝓐𝓶𝓹𝓸𝓻𝓪... 𝓘 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓱𝓮'𝓼 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮...)

He's not too wrapped in his little bubble to notice me. He gives me a sheepish grin and a soft wave whenever we meet our lockers every morning. It took a few weeks of pretending I didn't see him just to make sure it was me that he was waving at. Then I started waving back. It was almost as if he was never paid attention to. He seems so lonely sometimes and then I remember; He's got Fef. Feferi Moonsong and her boyfriend (𝓸𝓻, 𝓲𝓷 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓹𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓶𝓼, 𝓶𝔂 𝓫𝓸𝔂𝓯𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓼𝓱𝓮 *𝓢𝓣𝓞𝓛𝓔*) Sollux hang around him all the time. Speaking of the bubbly little bitch, she bounced up to Eridan and started running her mouth.

My eyes darted between Eridan and Feferi. In a moment of frustration, I proceeded to roll my eyes as dramatically as humanly possible. I then turned on my heel and walked (𝓜𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓶𝓹 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝔀𝓮'𝓻𝓮 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓰𝓸𝓷𝓷𝓪 𝓭𝓲𝓼𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽) away.

I honestly hope I didn't offend Eridan, that eye roll was more for that hippie little twatwaffle instead of him. Thinking about it made me more and more upset. "Fucking bitch ass..." I mumbled to myself as I made my way down the hall to my best friend's locker.

I made it to locker number 2670 and waited for my friend so we could walk to class together. I get tapped on the shoulder and I quickly go to swing, but my fist is caught and held by a dainty hand with long polished fingernails.

"Privyet, Radi!! What's got you in a fighting spirit now?" The hand belonged to my best friend, Adalia Kegane. She's cheer captain and has been my best friend since the beginning of sixth grade. She moved to America from this Russian city named Provideniya. Her grandparents keep up the local roller rink, Miss Bea went to Russia as a foreign exchange student and came back just over twenty years later with two daughters and a wife.

"Oh shit! Sorry, Lia!! I had a really good day so far but the past ten minutes soured my mood immediately." I said as she let go of my fist. "I honestly could go for a shot right about now, tbh." I finished.

"Poor you. Code Red?" The cheerleader asked.

"Nope, worse. So. Much. Worse." I sighed and shook my head.

"Don't you dare tell me... it was a Code Pink?" Her hand goes to her mouth. I gave her a look and she returned it with one of frustration. "Imma pull a CeCe if that stupid bitch doesn't leave you-" She started but I quickly cut her off.

"SHHHHHHH!!!" I shush Lia quickly. "You can't say shit like that! You worked hard to build your reputation from ''Cecila's Depressed Little Sister'' to the Alternius High Cheer Queen. I know you want to kick her ass. Trust me, I do too. but that doesn't give us an excuse to whip out a weapon and threaten to stab a bitch." I say quietly.

"B̶̧͉̦̳̼̌̌̀́͛̊̃̀͂̚ű̶̟̝́̋t̴̻͈̟̽͒̄̉̇͛͑͝͝͠ ̷͇͓͎̤̥̯̮̲̭͆̑̂̈́͆̔̌̆̏t̸̘̦̲̻͑̃̅̉͝͝͝ȟ̶͍͓̟̯̜̪̤͠ã̸̡̹͍͕͈̺̜̮͚̱͊̑͌̇̔͋t̵͓̦͓̃̏̽͐͑̒̎͂͠ ̵̢̞͇̳͚̣̰͛w̵̨͇̣̜̟̑̎o̸̯̥̫̗͓̜̩͓̐̅̌͌͐ǔ̷̜̹̫̞͈̱̞̤̣̖l̵̨̬̹͐̂̽́͐͒̂͊͒̆ḑ̸̢̬̲̩͌̓̎͆ ̸̛̜̼̠̬͓̿͐͗̀̒b̷̢̗̖̥͚̎̅̈́̆̉͗̚è̴̩͉̻͜ ̶͉͖͓͖̮̗̪͈̩̻̀s̷̼͂̔̅̓̍̀̈́͒̚ơ̵̛̥̻̝͍͉̤̖̱̩̄̉́̈́ ̷̝̬́f̸̫̲̦̬͉̊͋̾̅͘ͅu̷̡̮̤̲̲̔͊̎n̷̝̦̙̙͔̠͗̎̑́̈́͝͝ͅ!̸̛̰̲̭͉̘͋̈́̈́̏̄̅͘͠!̸̧̢̝̣̟̭̲̟͇͙̓͊ Y̸̺̣̬̞̣̬͔̪̟͒̍̃̇͜o̸͓̱̥̘̫͙͓͉͖̓̎̎̓̎͒̚͝ǘ̴͓̣̹̯̰̙̥̻͍͚̀ ̶͍͙̜̰̣͓͕̙̫̳̎́s̸̡̙̮̲̩̔͠ḥ̶͂ͅo̶͚͚͔̔̽͂̌̇u̷͓̳͙̝͋͐͐̍͋l̷͈͖̯̝̣̕d̴̮̣̘͚̰̲̊̈́͛͐̚ ̷̰̦̪̪̤̹̾͊͑͝d̸̢̯͖̺̪͍̜̽̈́̍͂͋͐̾̀̀̚͜ǫ̷̨̤̺̺̬̻̰͋̍̄͐̒̎͘͝͝ͅ ̵̭̖̈́̒̂͌̍̍͠i̸̢̠̩͇̠̞̯͊͌̿̋̉͗̓t̵̛̥͖͊͋̏̽!̴̨̨̨̛͖̹͋͒̋͂̕͝!̶̛̦͈̯͖̱̽̓͘͜ͅ"

"What? No! Shut up!" I accidentally said just a little too loud. My gaze was upwards as if whoever I was talking to was in the air.

Adalia looked concerned for me because unfortunately, she knew who I was talking to. "Aradia, Look at me." She snapped her fingers in my face, pulling me back to the moment. With a sigh, Lia shook her head. "C'mon. We'll be late for Civics if we don't get to class now. I texted my mom to let her know that I'll be hanging out with you after school so I'll drive you home after fourth, 'kay?" she asked

"Okie smokes. Let's get to class. I bet Mrs. Semonco is waiting for her two favorite students, lol." I say as Adalia pulls her purse out of her locker and we quickly make our way to our second favorite class.

All I knew was that I had a little scheme in place and was going to get some good energy hopefully flowing my way after class.