Chapter 4: Tagalog

Ice walked calmly on the way back to their classroom. But deep inside, he's been troubled by the unusual request made by the crazy girl he just met. 

 Does she really not know him? Because the specific deal they just made is really suspicious.

"Does she know I made a promise?" he thought to himself. He took a deep breath and turned to look behind him, panning to ask her the question. But to his surprise, no one was there. Looked around, but she's out of sight. 

"Where the f*ck is she?" he whispered as he brushed his hair with his fingers. May mga babaeng dumadaan sa gilid niya na hindi napigilan ang pagkuha ng larawan niya. Kahit na sanay na siya sa ginagawang ganito sa kan'ya, hindi parin maiiwasan na mairita siya.

"Stop," walang emosyon niyang utos sa kanila. Imbis na matakot sila sa aura niya at pagtataray, mukhang kinilig pa ang mga dalaga. 

Sino ba naman ang magagawang mainis sa ganito ka-guwapong lalaki? Kaya naman sikat na sikat ang banda nila. 

"Have you seen Irish Yuan?" tanong niya sa dalagang halos maglaway na sa harapan niya. He snapped his finger to try and get her to wake up, but failed terribly. 

"This is got to stop at some point, seriously," he scoffed as he pulled out his phone to dial his mind reading friends, his only hope for now. Not a bad idea, instead of a girl that's literally drooling at his looks, his crazy friends are the best option.

He heard a few rings before hearing the voice of Angelo on the other side of the line.
"Hmm? Problem?

"Did you f*cking saw her?"

"Wow, who hurt you man? Calm down."

"I am asking you something serious here," Ice is about to go off on Angelo while standing in the corridor, still looking for the little lady that he was just with.

"Alam mo, kumikirot na utak ko sa kaka-English mo. Magtagalog ka nalang nga sa akin, lalaki naman ako diba?"
"Are you sure bout that?"

"Ah gag*han naman pala eh." Ice laughed a little before giving in.

"Fine, nakita mo ba siya d'yan?" panandaliang natahimik ang kabilang linya.

"Pagong. Akala ko ba kasama mo siya d'yan?"

"Angelo, mag-isip ka lang kahit saglit," gigil na panimula ni Ice. "Sa tingin mo, itatanong ko ba sa'yo kung nakita mo siya kung kasama ko siya?"

"Nabangin ka 'no?"

"What now? Nababaliw ka na ba? I'm gonna kill you."

"Ehe-he-he, nandito siya sa room."

"Already? Wait, so you just trolled me before telling me the information I need huh?"

Instead of hearing Angelo talk, he heard the crunch of the chips he's eating.

"Hay," Ice sighed. "Keep her in the room, may ituturo akong leksyon sa kan'ya."

After the unusual phone conversation with Ice, Angelo giggled while eating his chips. Napatingin sa kan'ya si Kim na nagtataka sa kung ano ang nangyayari.

Kim pointed with his lips towards Gelo's phone which is showing "One text message from Casanova"