|My Lord, My Uncle, My Betrayer|

I was confused and fighting. Confusion fighting? "Jin! Care to explain?!" I yelled. We were running and Jin didn't respond, he didn't even look at me. "Jin! Jin stop it!" I grabbed his arm, made him stop and turn around to look at me. "Please... Just explain," I said. He was still looking at the ground but spoke up, "He betrayed us. He said that the Khan has put up a prize for us, a high one." "Oh..."
Silence.
I hugged Jin. His eyes widened and looked at me. "I'm sorry that your childhood friend betrayed you, Jin. We will free your uncle, I promise. Maybe we can also try and convince Ryuzo again," I said. Jin hugged me back. "Thank you, (Y/n)."

"COME ON, BIG GUY!" I yelled. Me and Jin continued making our way and fighting the Mongols. Finally, we arrived at the building. "Let's go," Jin said. I nodded and he opened the door. "Where is he? Where is Lord Shimura," Jin asked in a demanding tone. But of course they didn't respond, but instead took their swords and started attacking. "(Y/n)! Sticky bomb! Now!" Jin yelled. "Here it comes!" I yelled back and threw the sticky bomb at one of them. We continued fighting them and were done. We sneakily went on and saw the shadow of a Mongol through the door. "Watch this...," I said. I quietly walked to the door and sliced my sword though it. I pulled my sword back and the dead man fell on the ground. After fighting some more guys we heard a voice.
"Face me, you cowards!" "Uncle?! I'm coming!" Jin said. "Jin? Hurry!" Lord Shimura said. Jin ran inside the room and finished the last Mongol. I walked behind him. "Uncle!" Jin said, while untying him. "I knew you would come, my boy," The Lord said. Jin quickly bowed and I was in full view. I pulled down my mask and quickly bowed too. "Who's this, Jin?" Lord Shimura asked. Jin looked behind and gave me a small smile. "That's... Kaneto, uncle," Jin said. Lord Shimura's eyes widened. "(Y/n)... You're alive. You've become a strong woman, I see," He said. "Thank you, my Lord. I do my best." "What happened to your eye?" He asked. "Komoda beach, my Lord," I answered. "You were there too? I'm sorry you had to witness it," He said. "I came on my own will," I answered. He smiled and said to me and Jin, "Your fathers would be proud." "We live to serve you, My Lord," Jin said.  Suddenly, we heard Mongols talking. Me and Jin quickly grabbed our swords. "We have to leave," I said. "Not yet. Khotun Khan is marching north to conquer Toyotama. He left some guards here, but they'll be no match. For three samurai," Lord Shimura said. When I heard him call me a samurai, I felt euphoric and the happiest person alive. "We brought allies. We can retake the castle," Jin added. "They will sing songs of our victory," Lord Shimura added. "Well, what are we waiting for. Let's go!" I said.

"Come, Jin, (Y/n)," Lord Shimura said. "We will clear the invaders from the northern courtyard."
We started fighting another group of Mongols but this time with the Lord on our side. I pulled up my mask and immediately threw a sticky bomb at three men. When we finally finished the group off, Lady Masako and Sensei Ishikawa approached us. "Lady Masako, Sensei, You've survived," The Lord said. "With your nephew and his girlfriend's help," She said with a smirk. I blushed and without knowing, the Young Sakai also hid his face but remained cool. "Lady Masako I think-" I was cut off by Sensei, "They insisted we could save you. I thought it was impossible, but I'm glad they proved me wrong." "It won't be the last time, Sensei," Jin told him. "I'm glad you're all here. We've lost too many friends...," Shimura said. "... And family," Masako added. "Lord Adachi died with honor, Lady Masako. Now we avenge him and the fallen warriors of Tsushima," He said.
Suddenly, Yuna ran up to us. "There's more coming," She said. "We will face them... Together!" The Lord said. Everybody nodded. We started running towards where the Mongols were. "For the fallen warriors of Tsushima!" Lord Shimura yelled. "For family!" Lady Masako exclaimed. "For Tsushima! For all of us!" I screamed. We started attacking the men and killed them. It truly was a sight to see us fight together.

We were again done fighting for the 100th time this day. "Well fought, All of you," Shimura said. "We did it," Yuna said. "The castle ours," He exclaimed. "You've led us to victory, My Lord," Jin added. "With your help, Jin. Tighter we will break the Mongol spirit and bring Khotun Khan to his knees. We will win this war as samurai," He said.

Two days went by quick. It was not going good Far to the north of Tsushima. Khotun Khan walked up to Castle Shimura. "You have an impressive home. Won't you welcome me inside?," He said loudly, while holding a torch. "Your people are tired, hungry, cold. Open the gate and save them," He continued. Nothing happened, no answer. The Khan looked to the peasant tied up next to him. He then walked the other way and approached Ryuzo. He stood there looking at the ground, till he heard footsteps approaching him.
He sighed and looked up. "You promised food for my men," He told him. "Earn it," Khotun Khan said coldly, while handing him the torch. "Let then in," A women yelled. Ryuzo stared at the fire. He grabbed it. Sweat was dripping of his forehead, his chest. Not only because of the warmth of the fire, but warmth of guilt burning inside of him, warmth of guilt, stress, fear. He approached the tied up villagers. "No, no, no! Open the gate!" He said. Without hesitation, he set the man on fire. The Khan gave him a look that he should continue. Ryuzo approached the next one. But this time he screamed, "Open... Open the gate! OPEN THE GATE!" The gate finally opened. Ryuzo fell to his knees and tried to catch his breath. The flame laying next to him. But Khotun Khan didn't care. He approached the Castle.

Like it was his own.
————————————————————
FOR THE PEOPLE THAT WATCH CORYXKENSHIN: HE HIT 10 MILLION GUYS IM REPEATING HE HIT 10 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS!!???!2€2&19'x