Loser

I woke up to a finger poking me, i stretched and groaned. I opened my eyes and saw Rook kneeling next to me.
'Sav i cant sleep, the only thing i can think about is you.' He said.
I rubbed my eyes and looked at him.
'Rook no, im fucking engaged.' I giggled.
'I know i know, but i just cant sleep. You're so fucking cute god damn.' He said and moved a piece of hair out of my face.

I was still tired and didnt really know if this was really happening or if this was a dream.
He moved his face close to mine and closed his eyes. I felt his lips connect with mine and i kissed him back. We went on for a couple minutes and i pulled away. We looked each other in the eyes and he laid next to me in bed. We cuddled for a couple minutes and i fell asleep. I felt like i was falling off a cliff and heard a voice.

'Babe wake up.' I heard a very familiar voice say. I opened my eyes and saw my favorite tall blond human being. It was kells he was finally able to come back home. I was a little confused, but apparently i dreamed everything about rook.  

I got out of my bed and jumped to hug kells, he held me and we hugged for like a long minute. I missed him so much and i just couldnt stop hugging him. Casie ran to him and also hugged him.

'Ay its not like i was dead or something, yall really missed me this much?' Kells chuckled.
'YES I FUCKING DID' i yelled and gave him a kiss. I laid in bed with kells and just scrolled on tiktok.
'How are you feeling?' I asked.
'I feel alright, my body is still a little sore'
'Well you shouldve watched out then.' I said
'With what?'
'Driving you fucking loser.' I giggled.
'Damn you really missed me huh.' He said sarcastically.
'Pssh shut up you know i missed you.' I said and playfully hit him.
'I missed you so much bro, the only interesting thing in the hospital was the almost dying grandma next to me.' He said and laughed.
'Colson!' I said and laughed

Kells was still not completely healed so i decided to let him sleep in my bed. I went to talk with rook.
He was laying in his bed listening to some new music he was creating with kells.
'Yo can we talk?' I asked him
'Yea ofcourse' he replied. He got up and we walked to the lounge.
I sat down and gestured to him to sit down next to me. I sighed an started talking.

'I just want to let you know that I dont want anything with you, but i also dont want our friendship to change.' I said and let out a big sigh.
'Yea i get that, im with Chloe, you're engaged. It would never work and i get that you love kells. We'll meet again... in another life.'

The moment he said that a tear rolled down my face. He was very understanding and i felt relieved to finally have said that.
He pulled me in for a hug and it was comforting because my emotions were very high. Kells walked in without me noticing and me an Rook were still hugging.

'Ahum' kells scraped his throat. Me and Rook immediately stopped hugging.
'What is up with you you? Yall became so close or smt' kells said and shook his head. You could hear the jealousy in his voice.

'Me and rook didnt really talk after he, yk tried to kiss me. So i wanted to talk to him today and   I got emotional.' I explained.
'I promise bro there is nothing going on between us, we just talked and everything is fine now.' Rook said. He walked out of the room and went to Chloe.

Kells sighed and said: 'well okay then ig.'
He was acting different than before so i just walked up to him and hugged him without saying anything.
'You can let go now' kells said after a couple minutes.
'No, i know you're upset and i wont let go until i feel like you're not upset anymore.' I said and hugged him even tighter.
'But im no-' kells said but i interrupted.
'No dont talk i know you are upset.' I said and dragged him to the couch with me. I put modern family on the tv and hugged kells while watching it.

'How can i be mad at you and Rook when you're this mf cute.' Kells said and chuckled softly.
'You dont, because im here now.' I said and sat on his lap facing him. He tried to say something but i went in to kiss him and he kissed me back. It turned into a make out sesh and Slim walked in.

'Alright love birds, im gonna sit on the couch next to yall so stop.' Slim laughed.

I gave him one last kiss and pulled away. I wanted to get off his lap, but kells pulled me back by my hips.
'What?' I said and giggled. He looked at me with a uncomfortable look and pointed down.
'You're such a loser colson.' I laughed and got off his lap. I got a pillow from the other side off the couch and threw it at him.

________________________________
End of chapter :)