Chapter Five

A/N: Okay, I feel TERRIBLE!!!! I haven't updated in forever!!! Although I did warn when I stared this story that I was moving so there would be a period of time that I wouldn't be able to update, I didn't expect for it to take this long. I thought it would only be a the few weeks in February between the time that they packed my computer and we got to FL, but then there was a problem with my computer and we didn't get internet for a while...anyway, here is the next chapter. I know it isn't super long, but it does get you off that cliff you've been hanging on for the past few months. I hope you enjoy it, and I should have the next chapter up soon

Xx C 

Ps: Song on the side is how I imagine Olivia feeling. I was listening to it while I was writing and it just happened to fit. Enjoy Darlings<3

Niall

What is that sound? If one of the boys is messing with me I will eat them. Wait, that's my phone. I didn't bother to check who it was. "Hello?"

"James?" Even in my half asleep state, I could tell who it was. I wasn't sure why Livi would be calling me at 2AM, but I didn't care.

"Livi? What's wrong? Did you have a nightmare?" I couldn't think of any other reason.

"I'm sorry to call you so late. I didn't really notice I was calling you until the phone was to my ear. Tha probably sounds crazy, but I woke up kind of hysterical and you told me I could call-"

"Livi, It's fine. I don't mind you calling me. I told you to call me if you had a nightmare, so I'm assuming you did." She sighed.

"Yeah, and it was horrible! I just wanted to get away from him, but he kept following me!" She was silent.

"Livi?" I asked, wondering if she had fallen asleep.

"I'm here James. I just thought I should stop talking before I started sounding crazy..."

"You don't sound crazy love, just tired and upset," I told her sincerely.

"I am tired, but I don't think I could sleep after that." She sighed again.

"So don't go to sleep, keep talking to me." I held my breath as I waited for her to respond.

"I think that could be a pleasant way to spend the night, but I would hate to keep you up all night."

"It's no bother to me, darling," I protested. "I quite enjoy speaking to you."

"Aww, you're so sweet. What would you llike to talk about?" She asked. By this time I had sat up against the headboard of my bed, settling in for a long conversation.

I thought about all the questions I would love to ask her, and decided to start with the basics. "Tell me about yourself. Family, friends, school. Anything you wantt to tell me."

She was silent for a minute as she considered my request."Well,' she began, "I have one sister and a little brother. My brother lives with our dad about an hour away in Nashville. My mom died when I was 12, about a year after my brother was born. It was a car accident." She stop talking.

"I'm sorry Livi. You don't have to tell me anymore if you don't want to." I told her quietly. She took a deep breath.

"I don't mind telling you about it, it's just hard to say. I was the most affected by the accident."

Finding this hard to believe, I asked, "Why?"

Again, she took a deep breath. "I was in the car."

"I'm so sorry! You shouldn't blame yourself for something like that, though." She was quiet for a while. "Olivia?"

"I'm here..."