042

V A D A

We left on Sunday morning, making our last stop in Britain to Manchester. After the plane ride, everything went back to how it was just as I thought it would. 

As we make our way into the hotel lobby, and by we I mean Tommy and I, all the pap is photographing us. 

I already know I'm in such deep shit with James. 

Tommy and I quickly make our way to our hotel rooms, saying a quick goodbye. I hear the shower running as I open the door so I just put my bag down in the floor, waiting for Harry to come out. 

It didn't take long cause not even 10 minutes later, Harry walked out in only a pair of grey track pants and his damp curls a dark brown mess. 

"Hey." He says, pecking my lips. 

"Hi." I reply, standing up and opening up my bag to get a charger. 

That is until someone knocks on the door. I stand up, leaving my bag open and open the door. There I see a very pissed off James. 

"You! I can't even go on vacation for a fucking week without you messing something up!" He shouts in my face. 

"Watch yourself James!" Harry warns, not standing behind me. 

"Don't you dare, boy!" James shouts. 

As Harry opens his mouth, I beat him too it. "It's fine, Harry." I say and then turn my attention back to James. 

"Get to the lobby right now! Conference room B!" James angrily growls. "And not you Harry, just your dumb little girlfriend!" 

James angrily storms off and Harry shakes his head and sighs. 

"Don't sign anything." He tells me. I nod and start walking down the hall with my phone in my hands, hearing the door shut not too long after.

+

After getting yelled at a lot by James and him trying to get me to sign a contract, he finally gives up and lets me go back to my hotel room. 

I quickly make my way down the hall, softly opening the door to our hotel room, wanting to be quiet in case Harry was sleeping. 

As I open the door though, my heart drops to my feet. Harry is pacing around the small space of the room, his eyebrows furrowed as he reads out of my notebook. The letters. 

"Harry no!" I quickly say, shaking my head, mentally begging that he didn't read anything. 

"You-what-this-why-" he stumbles over his words, making eye contact with me and then goes back to reading the pages. 

"Harry, put the notebook down and please tell me you didn't read anything." I whisper. 

If he read any of that I'm actually fucked. I wrote things about my childhood, about my father, about Harry, about my feelings. 

"'You make me happy, you really do, but right now I feel so alone.'" He reads out loud from the first letter I wrote. 

"Harry stop!" I whisper again, pinching my eyes shut as I hear him flip the page. 

"'He makes you feel how you feel when you stare at a really pretty picture.'" He reads again. 

"Put it down Harry." 

"'If I could fly, it meant I got to escape my life.'" He reads again, his voice cracking as he does and I can hear as he turns the page again. 

"'But they keep me from drowning. For now at least'." He reads out from the letter I wrote on Christmas. 

"Harry stop!" I shout, not being able to take it anymore. He wasn't supposed to find any of it.