Deciding the fate of the Royal Navy's homeland

No POV

It's currently the winter near the Royal Navy's homeland, you would be expecting them to be preparing for Christmas with their allies stationed there. This Christmas is very different as cannon fire roars in the distance, shells exploding in the ocean, aircraft flying to meet the enemy, and releasing their payload, splashes and fires raging, it was the showdown.

Azur Lane currently in Europe has fallen into Siren and Crimson Axis control, Northern Parliament ships were forced to the Royal Navy joining what forces are present months previously all preparing for what's to be the knock out blow to Azur Lane after 4 years of stalemate near the Royal Navy's homeland, during those years ship girls that escaped the clutches of the Siren and Crimson Axis made their way to the Royal Navy and many consider it their second home.

The ship girls were all ready to give their lives to the Royal Navy's homeland no matter the cost, on the flip side the Sirens are losing interest in support of Operations in Europe in favor of the Pacific.

Crimson Axis
Jean Bart's POV

Right now we're planning for the final battle to conquer Europe codenamed Operation Typhoon it's already August right now.

Jean: "Bismark you realize their support for us is faltering right."

Bismark: "Yeah I have. That's why we must have a decisive battle just like the battle some decades ago that forced the Sirens into hiding." She moves to the planning board planning her strike. "We'll throw everything we have into one front since they're spread thin." She points at Portsmouth. "We both know that this battle will decide the fate of Europe, let's hope this gamble pays off."

December 25th
Midnight
Personal Quarters

Vauquelin: "Latest intel says that the port is reinforced by a carrier, a battleship, and 2 destroyers."

Jean: "Very well I guess it's time to take them on thank you, Vauquelin." Jean exits the room to meet Bismarck.

Planning room

Jean: "Well Bismarck it's time, reinforcements came in but not much to be threatened by."

Bismarck: "Very well let's begin." They exit the room rendezvousing with the rest of the fleet.

They set sail with an armada with a total of 500 siren ships and it was our last reinforcements should we fail we'll lose our holdings. Our target was Portsmouth, we sail in the cover of a rain squall.

Azur Lane
That same morning
English Channel

Midway's POV

Tonight I'm on patrol and flagship with the rest of my fleet cutting through the rain squall we're about to take shifts when Sulli, reports in.

Sulli: "Ma'am I've got contacts and lots of 'em."

Midway: "Copy that I'll send my Hornets to see what's up." I begin directing a pair of Hornets to do recon, soon after arriving at the contacts it's unsurprisingly an attack well there goes our sleep tonight, and soon after I send a priority one message to HQ. Soon after we're joined by a large sum of the base defense fleet.

Missouri: "Want to give a speech before we begin."

Midway: "You sure know me well." I began my speech. "Ladies of Azur Lane, this is USS Midway in command of the First Carrier Battlegroup, today is the day we'll turn the enemy back. If the Crimson Axis wants to reach the Royal Navy homeland they have to go through you to do so and that will not happen, I've seen all of you fight with lots of determination over the past few weeks. May your gods protect you, All hands ... Battlestations!"

All carriers in our combined fleet began launching waves of aircraft mine we're the first in launching Harpoon Anti-ship missiles, bombs and even strafing runs. Soon after the rest of the strike joins in releasing torpedoes, and bombs. The frontline soon from the air filled with planes making runs and dogfighting, to cannons of various calibers roaring to life and torpedoes splashing the water, hits were scored on either side fires raging from cannon fire, bombs and torpedos slamming into hulls. By the end of the first hour, 50 were Siren ships were wrecks, and some Crimson Axis ship-girls were forced into retreat.

The battle rages on for another 7 hours with reinforcements Azur Lane was victorious but with some ship-girls seriously damaged.

It was a tough fight for all of us especially stationed in Portsmouth since we took the brunt of it all of us in our fleet took some beating we took about 3 months to repair before we can set sail again and during that time I was made flagship for good since Missouri wants to look after Arizona. She said I'd make a better flagship since I've managed our fleet during the Gulf war I have more knowledge of how to handle the fleet after repairs, we sailed once more to the Pacific to finish the fight.

Hi guys this is chapter is continuing where the last one left off so I hope you enjoyed it, but for now, I'll mainly focus on doing this book since I want to complete it ASAP cause I have more chapters for other books to focus on, create 2 new ones and bring 1 back into the fold.

My plans for this book is to hopefully drag it to 20 chapters as I said it's not going to be a long one but for me, although it's sad to end it at max 20 chapters at least I got to do what I've been dreaming for an Arizona x Missouri story. So with that, I'll see you next chapter.