17.

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕 -𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩

𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝙾𝚅

THE NEXT MORNING, Estella woke up early and made her way to the mess to make breakfast for her father. She barely see him in the past of the few days, he must been busy Today is Saturday which means its their day off and everyone was still asleep. She decided to go out strolling in the town.

Estella makes him pancakes and tea for two of them. She was infront of his office right now. She knocked the door twice.

"Name and business."

It's your precious daughter and I bought you breakfast."
Estella exclaims

" Estella exclaims

"Come in." He chuckles

She open the door and close it behind her, to see Estella's father already woke up or he probably spent his night doing paperworks and she could see dark circles under his eyes.

"Hi, father." She smile as you put the tray on the table.

"Hey, sweetie." He replies as stood up and take a sit where the tray been placed on the table.

"Father...did you slept last night?" She asked

"Uhh...Yes, i slept last night." She knew it his was lying

"Father..." she says as stared at him.

He chuckles. "You got me.I have to finished these paperwork so, I can't go to bed."

"You have bags under your eyes, father and besides today is our day off you should get some rest." Estella nagged him

"But-" she cut off.

"No buts that an order." She command him

"Yes, ma'am." He sounded defeated and he continued eat his food.

Estella and Erwin were talking and laughing a lot its been a while you two were like this since father was super busy.

"Really?!" Father laugh.

"Yeah! Levi scream like a girl when he saw a mold and it was hilarious!" She was laughing hard

After the laughing died down, she want to tell Erwin that she was planning to go out to the town.

"Father, after this can I go out strolling around the town?" She ask

Erwin nodded. "You may go." She smiles

"Stella, wait." He says as taking out his wallet and handed me some money.
"Here, go buy something that you like."

"Thank you father!" She hugged him.

"And remember, don't overworked yourself." I told him.

He laughs. "I will. I will. "

\\♡\\