Smut cafe

She was giddy that night and found it incomprehensibly hard to drift into a perpetual motion of unconsciousness pared with brain activity, or otherwise known as sleep nevertheless she was somehow hyper for the day ahead. Lasteena was of the opinion that to achieve an intimate relationship with that of the Onceler she must act and look slutty, such a belief drew her to dress in a revealing outfit, of-course still incorporating red to match her lipstick and hair whilst retaining the elegance and refined aspects of the prior outfit worn upon both encounters with the lord and saviour the Onceler. She skipped through the door wearing a velvet red air hostess slut costume (of which she owns because she used to be a kissogram).
——————————————————
A few hours later when she arrived at the cafe
——————————————————
She strutted through the door making sure to pose sexually upon any opportunity due to the likelihood of the Onceler watching and, though it didn't help get the Onceler's attention, it helped her garner £3000 in tips and an offer to become an escort. She gave a sigh and and turned to leave having not seen the onceler for her entire shift from 3pm - 5pm before hearing him shout her name...