announcement?

It's been two years since I started this fic. I never dreamed of it getting as popular as it has, and looking at it after many writing classes and countless hours of study, I have come to the conclusion that this project is extremely flawed. I was a kid when I wrote this, and I stopped writing due to a combination of family problems, mental illness, and schoolwork. Now that I am in a better place in my life and with my mental health, I have decided to give you, the readers, a choice that I am struggling to make. 

Option one is to completely rewrite the fic. Same plot, same characters, just better writing and this time I will not disappear. I promise. 

Second option is to completely separate my characters and my plot from the world of Harry Potter and delete this fic. In other words, to rewrite Gemini's story of elemental power as an original novel with no ties to JK Rowling and her premise and post it on this account. 

Take into account that your opinions and feedback will influence my choice because I care about my readers and feel extremely guilty for leaving after promising you guys a continuation of the story. With that said, I'm sorry I left but now I am back for good. After the decision on this fic is made, you can also expect more original content, short stories, and new projects from me since I want to make up for all the time I was gone and all the possible disappointment that I caused in my absence. 

I hope you guys can forgive me for going AFK with no consideration for this fic and my readers